• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE 10% Off Monthly Toy Box Subscriptions!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Limited Time
10% Off Monthly Toy Box Subscriptions!
30,60,90 Day Deliveries

toyboxnewsletter (Medium).png

Toy Shopping Made Easy!

1. Choose your box size
2. Choose your box amount
3. List your birds likes and dislikes
DONE
Toys delivered to your door every month.

We are committed to customer satisfaction.
Need to make changes to your subscription?
Need to change your delivery date?
Have a picky bird and not sure what he/she likes?
Just email us! info@seriouslynutz.com

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
Hi Sarah! Wishing you and your family wellness during this crazy time in our lives. Ariel, Gimby, Louie, Patti and I also love your toy boxes:heart:.
It should be here any day now ..:yah:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Hi Sarah! Wishing you and your family wellness during this crazy time in our lives. Ariel, Gimby, Louie, Patti and I also love your toy boxes:heart:.
It should be here any day now ..:yah:
Yes! It should arrive today Katie. :heart2:
Since this is a newer toybox I'm still doing some guesswork in building the perfect toy for each of them. From your previous orders it seems to me that you like to get them all the same toy if possible. ( I'm like that too when toy shopping ). :laugh: While one of those toys looks the same... they are all built completely different so I put tags on them. Don't give Patti's toy to Louie! :rofl:

And.... Hold on. ???? Gimby or Timber? I know you have Gimby but your signature says Timber. You didn't correct me last time so I'm confused. LOL

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
Yes! It should arrive today Katie. :heart2:
Since this is a newer toybox I'm still doing some guesswork in building the perfect toy for each of them. From your previous orders it seems to me that you like to get them all the same toy if possible. ( I'm like that too when toy shopping ). :laugh: While one of those toys looks the same... they are all built completely different so I put tags on them. Don't give Patti's toy to Louie! :rofl:

And.... Hold on. ???? Gimby or Timber? I know you have Gimby but your signature says Timber. You didn't correct me last time so I'm confused. LOL
They're here! And every body is soooo happy! I even feel like I'm getting something to :bliss:

Sarah you do perfectly by my birds and I. You got it down-pat. I couldnt be any more pleased and neither could they whether they look alike or not it doesnt matter. What you decide to do is awesome!
Ah yes, haha! Ill explain interchanging my hawkhead name. It's confusing. To family and friends her name is Gimby. Sarah, you can call her Gimby. To strangers it's Timber.
I know, it's odd.:ashamed3:What can i say? Lol.

Any way THANK YOU FOR THE COLORFUL, FRESH SMELLING, WELL THOUGHT OUT, PERFECTLY MADE TOYS!
You and your loved ones stay well and stay safe!

Attachments

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
Oh! And dont worry I definitely follow the guidelines you give me. If it says Louie it goes to Louie .. Patti, Gimby, Ariel. Each toys label is followed :D

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh! And dont worry I definitely follow the guidelines you give me. If it says Louie it goes to Louie .. Patti, Gimby, Ariel. Each toys label is followed :D
So glad you are happy with them! I'm only happy if you and they are happy.

Goodness no you could always switch toys if something is more suited for somebirdy else. LOL I was laughing as Patti's and Louie's are identical except by weight. ;)
As I'm typing this my phone is going off... I guess you also liked the foot toy basket. :rofl:

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
So glad you are happy with them! I'm only happy if you and they are happy.

Goodness no you could always switch toys if something is more suited for somebirdy else. LOL I was laughing as Patti's and Louie's are identical except by weight. ;)
As I'm typing this my phone is going off... I guess you also liked the foot toy basket. :rofl:
Oh yes I do :rolleyes::smuggrin: