• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Zephyrs first bright red feather!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
He is adorable.

Teri Ray

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Teri Whitaker
He is a charmer! I just wanna kiss that beak off! My little girl is only 10 weeks but already has 1 lone little red feather. Eager to be all grown up I guess. Hope she doesn't try to grow up too fast. :(

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
He is a charmer! I just wanna kiss that beak off! My little girl is only 10 weeks but already has 1 lone little red feather. Eager to be all grown up I guess. Hope she doesn't try to grow up too fast. :(

They always grow up too fast. :( Surprised she already has a red feather though. Very early bloomer, lol.

Teri Ray

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Teri Whitaker
They always grow up too fast. :( Surprised she already has a red feather though. Very early bloomer, lol.
and trying to be more independent by the day!

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
Recently moved from California to Washington... been in hotels and on the road since we had to leave our house on the 12th.

We drove the whole way, staying at the hotels along the way, so quite the trip with two dogs, two cats and a bird :p None of it phased Zephyr though. Hung out on my shoulder or lap the majority of the way in the car, getting some sunlight and looking out the window.

Was a bit difficult keeping him quiet in the hotels, but overall he was pretty good as long as I was around. Only time he'd scream was if I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night... :facepalm:

New house is two stories so he's enjoyed flying up and down the stairs. Bird / office room is much bigger as well, so plenty of room for him to fly around.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Aww look how beautiful he is! I love the way the sunlight makes his feathers shine!❤

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
What a handsome boy! I’m glad that he traveled so well and now has more room to explore!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
What a handsome boy.