• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zazs Birdie Bread.. (recipe from TMS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deee

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
View attachment 65460

I made Zaz some Birdie bread. Im telling you I put tons of veggies in it!! All I know is *I* like
them!! lol I may even tell my daughter in law about them so my granddaughter gets some veggies! lol They delish... c'mon supper time so I can try them out on Zazaroonie! lol :dancing:

Thanks TMS!! You have tought me so much!!! :hug8:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
View attachment 65460

I made Zaz some Birdie bread. Im telling you I put tons of veggies in it!! All I know is *I* like
them!! lol I may even tell my daughter in law about them so my granddaughter gets some veggies! lol They delish... c'mon supper time so I can try them out on Zazaroonie! lol :dancing:

Thanks TMS!! You have tought me so much!!! :hug8:
You are very welcome, and they do look yummy :)

BTW you can lessen the liquid and make it like crispy cookies ;)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Great job!!!!

deee

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Well Theresa I guess he likes it! lol When I served it he wouldnt look at it. He didnt eat his luch so u know me..... panic city!! lol I served it at
4 pm. He checked it out at 7 pm. And he hasnt stopped eating yet!! Hes a grazer onece he startsl,, eats... rests.. eats rests. Hes always in bed by now but hes still eating!!! I used a tiny muffin tin.. and a large one. Do you serve them every day? He tires of things easily.. so I have have to go with every other day.,.. really going to town on it......... ZAZ IS EATING VEGGIES!!!! woooooooo hooooooo!!!!! hehe

I kept telling myself TMS would said.. calm down....... neurotic ppl make neurotic pets!! lol not that im neurotic or anything LOL

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well Theresa I guess he likes it! lol When I served it he wouldnt look at it. He didnt eat his luch so u know me..... panic city!! lol I served it at
4 pm. He checked it out at 7 pm. And he hasnt stopped eating yet!! Hes a grazer onece he startsl,, eats... rests.. eats rests. Hes always in bed by now but hes still eating!!! I used a tiny muffin tin.. and a large one. Do you serve them every day? He tires of things easily.. so I have have to go with every other day.,.. really going to town on it......... ZAZ IS EATING VEGGIES!!!! woooooooo hooooooo!!!!! hehe

I kept telling myself TMS would said.. calm down....... neurotic ppl make neurotic pets!! lol not that im neurotic or anything LOL
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I am LMAO....you really were taking notes :laughing7::laughin::laughin::laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.