• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Your Caique's Favorite Toy(s)

Leiura

Meeting neighbors
So I'm scoping out bird toys online. Lots and lots of choices! ... and I'm looking for ideas?
Tell me what your caique's favorite toys are! :D

painesgrey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rachel
Anything with bells and rubbery balls, particularly these two:

The first was purchased in a pet store in Florida, but I think it's something that you could make yourself.

The second I made myself with a bell, some chain, and a mini jw pet hol-ee roller I bought from MSBS a while back.

Sj25

Strolling the yard
Dont think Fred has a fav toy... I try to buy new ones every 2 weeks because he gets bored haha. He does however still really like to shred little cardbord boxes (toilet paper roll, medicine boxes), but thats not really a toy

Leiura

Meeting neighbors
Dont think Fred has a fav toy... I try to buy new ones every 2 weeks because he gets bored haha. He does however still really like to shred little cardbord boxes (toilet paper roll, medicine boxes), but thats not really a toy
Cardboard, toilet paper, anything goes! :D

Leiura

Meeting neighbors
Anything with bells and rubbery balls, particularly these two:

The first was purchased in a pet store in Florida, but I think it's something that you could make yourself.

The second I made myself with a bell, some chain, and a mini jw pet hol-ee roller I bought from MSBS a while back.
That's a good idea!
Maybe I will try to make some later!
I make jewelry so it's not that far of a stretch to make a bird toy.

Kiko&Mango

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Tyler
We have also found that our two are really into cat toys - specifically the plastic balls with holes that have a bell in them. They can lie on their back and play with it with their feet or carry it in their beak. Not a bad idea to check out smaller cat toys too.

Leiura

Meeting neighbors
We have also found that our two are really into cat toys - specifically the plastic balls with holes that have a bell in them. They can lie on their back and play with it with their feet or carry it in their beak. Not a bad idea to check out smaller cat toys too.
Thank you for that. It's a good idea. I didn't think of this. I will definitely check it out later though!