• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Yorkie Poo needs rehomed in Cleveland Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
My aunt called me today and asked me to take her 6 year old male Yorkie Poo. I can't have another dog, especially since I'm trying to train my own new dog, and get her and the cat on friendly terms. I also have a lot of animals for my income as it is. Throwing another dog into my home would be a terrible idea for me at this time.

The reason for rehoming him is that he has been peeing on the carpet. I don't know if this is a behavioral issue or a physical one, but when an animal suddenly starts doing that, my first thought is take it to the vet for an exam. My uncle just wants the dog out of their home though :(

She also told me the dog isn't good with males, but is great with females including their 11 year old daughter.

If anyone could find room for this little guy, please PM me and I will give you their phone number.

cupoftea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anna
It may be a UTI, very easily fixed and maintained with cranberry capsules. Hope the pup finds a good home.

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
It may be a UTI, very easily fixed and maintained with cranberry capsules. Hope the pup finds a good home.
I know. I told her if he were mine I would take him to the vet first to rule out an actual physical cause, especially since it's not a behavior issue he's had all the way along. I know this is on my uncle, not her, but she needs to stand up to him sometimes.

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Bump!

Yes, I have many relatives who are idiots when it comes to animals and I wish they wouldn't get more. But, if anyone can take this little guy, I would be grateful. I've never met him but my mom says he is a very good dog and very cute. I'd rather he didn't end up in the pound, a rescue or euthanized because he has a bad owner :(

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Found out last night from my mom that this little guy is still looking for a home.

If anyone is interested, I will do what I can to help with transportation.

It seems to be mostly a matter of my uncle not liking the dog for whatever reason. The dog is his wife's, but now he's home all day with disabilities and he is the type that whatever he wants goes, and she really doesn't get much of a say in anything going on in their home :(

Somebody must want a little dog that doesn't shed :)

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I do, but I am way down in central PA. I have been looking for a dog. I cannot afford a rehoming fee or the like if I have to vet the dog right away.

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Sent you a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.