• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wow-Two Thumbs Up For Hagen/Fluval

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Shocked..I am by golly!:laughing12: The little top part to my Chi tank broke. Not once, but a couple times. It is a little clear acrylic piece with four legs, and what the waterfall effect comes out of. The first time, one leg broke..I dropped it. I tried glueing it back, but it never seemed to glue right with super glue. Last weekend, I dropped it again.because it is so unsteady with the first one being broken, it was easy to get off kilter. This time a second leg popped off. I spent an hour crawling around on the floor trying to find it, to no avail.:o: So I tried contacting Hagen through e-mail. There is no phone number listed on the site. They do have great customer service, and took care of an issue I had with my original light. They sent me a whole new filter/light unit with no charge. So, I just called the store where I bought the tank, and they were able to give me a phone number. I called and the woman who answered said they have plenty of those lying around, and she will send me a new one free of charge!{I told her a couple times I was willing to pay for it}
I thought that was awesome! I wish all customer service were that nice.[cough..cough..cage..cough..manufacturers]:p

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
That is great to hear! It is nice to hear about good experiences!

Matt

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
That's good to hear! I really like my Fluval filter and everything else i bought from them so it makes me smile to hear they have good customer service as well. :D

Greytfeather

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Keri
Good customer service is difficult to find these days. Two thumbs up for Fluval/ Hagen!! Woop Woop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.