• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

wouldnt change it for anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy~mom

Strolling the yard
you know I love my pets so much. people who dont have pets just dont understand. I have such a strong desire to give my pets the best life possible.
1 of my dogs is driving me crazy this morning, I think shes trying to get my attention, eating everything then dropping to the ground and watching me. :huh: I love her to pieces though. Id change her eating stuff shes not supposed to like dds webkinz, BUT I wouldnt change her.
my other dog is such a lap dog, I love that she just wants to give you constant love, puts a smile on my face just by rubbing behind her ears. Love her
Maggies is such a good old lady lizard. shes so sweet . really!

Ozzy, I cant tell you how much I love to come home, and as soon as he sees me he runs over to the cage door talking (tweeting) to me about his day. I love when I sit with him on the floor, he always wants to sit on my lap, I love how much he loves shredded carrots and how he gets them all over his beak when he eats. hes stolen my heart. the picture of him below was after his bath :heart:

can you spot which doggy is the naughty one :lol:

Attachments

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Aw they are all adorable!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
aww, they are all so cute! no, I can't tell, LOL!

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
They are all beautiful animals and you can see the love and contentment oozing from them all. They are lucky to have you as well.:hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Your animals are all beautiful. :heart: My guess is the cute black doggie is the one giving you a run for your money this morning. :D

ozzy~mom

Strolling the yard
My guess is the cute black doggie is the one giving you a run for your money this morning. :D >>>

HAHA you guessed right.

Status
Not open for further replies.