• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberMuffinz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I haven't been to the zoo in years! We dropped my brother off at the airport this morning (he came in from Georgia and left today to go back, it was good to see him and he'll be back in June when his boat contract is up to work on the boats here) and as we were driving back my aunt said "We should go to the zoo!" So we did. It was sooo different, I was amazed. They had 3 or 4 different enclosures that had birds flying around and one of them you can buy millet sticks to feed the budgies, cockatiels, and rosellas. But you can only do that on weekends :[ Armed without any millet made the birds wary of us. They wouldn't step up or anything, little stinkers. Anyway, here's a TON of pictures. They are not that awesome because I took them with my phone. On top of that I forgot what some of these animals were :lol:But they're fun anyway! Also, it was cold and early so a lot of the animals were hidden away so I couldn't get a picture of everyone. I really wanted a red panda picture but he was curled up in a tree.

Since I don't want to copy and paste 117 times here's the link to my facebook album. It SHOULD be viewable, please let me know if it's not!

penguin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
When I clicked on the link it said the page was unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.