• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

wondering what names you see the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
was going tru some things and lately been getting names mixed up so was wondering if any of you others go tru this..i have had 3 Rosey GWs 2 Rosey female ekies 2 Solomons male ekies 5 Paulies,2 electus 1blue crown the rest quakers...5 kewis of all different species prob more names if i think real hard sometimes i have had the same name on parrots of same species living here at the same time,it has made me CRAZY i know who they are but i have gotten them mixed up before:huh: am i the only one please tell me not

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Hmmmm I see a lot of Rubys, especially for Scarlet/Greenwing macaws. I know a bunch of budgies named Charles/Charlie (my own included). Another common budgie name is Sky. I've seen quite a few Kiwis among all bird species as well, especially Quakers. At the rescue we got a lot of cockatoos named Polly :(

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
there appear to be a lot of Sams too...I thought her name was unique but guess not

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I see a lot of Kiwi and Mango. It used to drive me crazy doing Dachshund rescue that they all seemed to be named Schatzi, Oscar, Heidi!!

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
none of my birds have the same names

but there's many birds with their names. I just don't know them personally :)

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
I see TONS of Kiwis and Mangos and Tikis.. Charlie *is* a common on for a budgie - and sky lol Coco! I've had one named Charlie and my cousin had one named Sky. Skittles i see around quite a bit as well .

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I see these names a lot: "Ruby, Scarlet, Blue, Tiki, Kiwi, Mango, Bonnie, Clyde, Freddie, Rosie"

Jally

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
In September of last year I got a female lovebird. When I asked what her name was, the kid said that he just called her Buddy :( So right away, we changed her name to Peaches which is another common name. But I am glad that we did because in December we got a Jenday named Buddy LOL And Peaches loves her name!

I see a lot of Kiwis, Peanuts, Daisys, on this forum alone. :hehe:

Jadie

Real Name
Jade
I've seen a lot of the mentioned: Kiwis(so many), buddy(hey I didn't name mine!),Coco,Charlie(again I didn't name mine lol!),Tiki, Grisou(common french name people use for Greys here and for any other grey animal), Alex, Ali, Sky...
can't think of more right now:p

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've seen alot of kiwi's...but only one Hiram :lol:

Eliza

Jogging around the block
Kiwi, Mango, Peaches, Charlie, Rosie, Ruby, Paulie, Polly, Pickles, Cricket, Birdie, Baby, Tiki, Tuki, Tweetie, Sam, Sammy, Jasper, Emma, Gracie, Zazu, Chico, Paco...

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Kiwi, Peaches (especially for a Molluccan), Baby, Tiki, Sam, Murphy, Andy, Rosie, and Ruby. We've actually never had a Polly at the rescue in the last 4 years that I've been there.

chompie_puppy

Celebirdy of the Month
Every single Cockatoo in Australia is named Cocky. :rolleyes:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
In September of last year I got a female lovebird. When I asked what her name was, the kid said that he just called her Buddy :( So right away, we changed her name to Peaches which is another common name. But I am glad that we did because in December we got a Jenday named Buddy LOL And Peaches loves her name!

I see a lot of Kiwis, Peanuts, Daisys, on this forum alone. :hehe:
This is interesting because for me there are some common names that I don't like, but some (like Peaches) that I think are so cute that I don't mind that they are common. I used to have a dog named Lola, it's common, but I still love that name:)

Eliza

Jogging around the block
This is interesting because for me there are some common names that I don't like, but some (like Peaches) that I think are so cute that I don't mind that they are common.
I feel that way about the name Kiwi. It may be popular but it's cute!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I haven't really seen that many Squeeky's especially not spelled the way that we spell it :)

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I had two Max's both were name before I got them.

Kiwi was named by my niece.

Tiki was short for a greek word, not sure of the spelling, but somethng liek Tikiros...meaning lucky as we found him flying outside. I never knwo Tiki was such a popular name..he was named about 20 years ago!

Mercedez...really? You know of a lot of Bonnie and Clydes? And I thought mine were the only ones! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.