1. ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  2. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures with much regrets i had to rehome Percy#28#55

Discussion in 'Rehome Highway' started by Cynthia & Percy, 5/16/17.

1. metalstitcher

metalstitcher Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Rhiana
    He looks like he is settling in nicely and has made a new friend. At least you know he is somewhere he is loved.

Rain Bow likes this.
  2. Cynthia & Percy

Cynthia & Percy cockatoo mania Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

cynthia
    I have new picture I am sorry that I can post them but he has more feathers

3. rockoko

rockoko Squawk and Meow! Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Martine
    That’s wonderful!

4. Sarahmoluccan

Sarahmoluccan Biking along the boulevard Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

Sarah
    Great news!! It's lovely that his new home keeps you informed :bluhug:

Last edited: 7/11/19 at 6:19 PM
    Cynthia & Percy and rockoko like this.
  5. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Ripping up the road Weather Authority Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Bob Weisman
    That's wonderful news!

Way to go, Percy! :thumbsup:

Sarahmoluccan likes this.
  6. Appolosmom

Appolosmom Sprinting down the street

Bev
    I'm so sorry to hear this. My neighbors have dogs that never stop barking, I can't imagine that your bird was that annoying :sad7:

Sarahmoluccan likes this.
  7. Cynthia & Percy

Cynthia & Percy cockatoo mania Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

cynthia
    Percy could be herd 3 blocks away and I was not doing right by him

8. Sarahmoluccan

Sarahmoluccan Biking along the boulevard Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

Sarah
    I'm sorry but I so don't believe that!! I can understand feeling that way thou. I still have some guilt over certain things with Zane.

It still pains me that you two had to go your separate ways all over a noise complaint. I'm happy that you found him an awesome home and they keep in touch and sent you pictures of him. :heart: And while maybe his new home provide with more things, I'm certain than both you and his new home love him unconditionally. You certainly did him right that way. Not only that you found him a home that would love him as much as you do. And finding a parrot a good loving home is no easy task. You no doubtedly did right by him there too.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)