• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wildlife In South Florida

cupoftea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anna
I love all the photos, especially the ones of the different birds. Nice to see a couple heron species I've never heard of before.

Zeus

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Angel Miranda
Hello Anna. I'm glad you liked my photos. Don't get to many posts from members here. :think1:

frogfoot

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Oh my gosh what beautiful, exquisite, sensitive photography!!! I am actually planning a birdwatching trip to South Florida at the end of this month. So glad you sent me to this thread. You are quite talented, and your photos capture the delicate beauty of these birds that you can't always appreciate from behind a pair of binoculars. :)

Zeus

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Angel Miranda
Oh my gosh what beautiful, exquisite, sensitive photography!!! I am actually planning a birdwatching trip to South Florida at the end of this month. So glad you sent me to this thread. You are quite talented, and your photos capture the delicate beauty of these birds that you can't always appreciate from behind a pair of binoculars. :)
Thank you so much for your remarks. If you want, you are welcome to pay me a visit. Maybe we can go to the places that I take these pictures at. Delray Beach, 45 minutes from my house.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
How many kittens does your cute mom have to take care of? What color was daddy?