• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Why I never go to reptile shows or bring family...

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I've said it before about the fid side - do not ask why you shouldn't - anyone here can give you multiple reasons as to why you should!

Jenphilly

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer

Platinum tiger ph purple. He is from Jay just like my girl. I guess I didn't really need that one bookcase...next will be my bed My family wanted him too...worst enablers in the world!

WHAT??? seriously you got another friggin snake? No clue how or why this happens.....

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra

WHAT??? seriously you got another friggin snake? No clue how or why this happens.....
:canthear: Says the woman who's never going to have rats again ... :angel4: The apple didn't fall too far from the tree :ashamed3:

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
:canthear: Says the woman who's never going to have rats again ... :angel4: The apple didn't fall too far from the tree :ashamed3:

I was expecting this to be Tor responding for "the how".. well this crazy woman just pulled out a piece of plastic and magic we walked away with him.... after the crazy woman did free marketing for Jay talking a hesitant buyer into what amazing dispositions his lines have, even sharing photos with the stranger.... 20160609_213315.jpg

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Oh my goodness he is absolutely beautiful!
I took him out today to see how he was warmed up and he is sweet just like the girl from Jay:) He should brighten up as he gets bigger too!

Uh huh sure like you weren't standing right next to me fawning over all of Jays retics...actually I do believe you pointed this little guy out first...

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Takes one to know one.

and she's right, I was the one who actually pointed him out... then I said no, but my husband kept saying what an awesome lookin snake he was, didn't we want to meet him at least...

Its a houseful of enablers...

snakes
birds
boots
dresses
remote control planes
etc
etc
etc

oops, forgot purses... my husband calls them Tribbles...

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra

and she's right, I was the one who actually pointed him out... then I said no, but my husband kept saying what an awesome lookin snake he was, didn't we want to meet him at least...

Its a houseful of enablers...

snakes
birds
boots
dresses
remote control planes
etc
etc
etc

oops, forgot purses... my husband calls them Tribbles...
Remote control planes ... oooh, oooh, ooh, I need to put you (or hubby) in touch with my husband ... Purses ... oooh, oooh, oooh, talk to me Jen ... Forgot, going to a niece's wedding in TX in two week and looking for suggestions on dresses ...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Handsome looking guy...:)

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Remote control planes ... oooh, oooh, ooh, I need to put you (or hubby) in touch with my husband ... Purses ... oooh, oooh, oooh, talk to me Jen ... Forgot, going to a niece's wedding in TX in two week and looking for suggestions on dresses ...

What size you wear... I can probably let you borrow one :) I just picked up three more dresses including 2 formal evenings for cruises :)

We just had my hubby's niece's wedding last week, I had purchased 4 dresses to potentially wear... here is what I went with... Just screamed Sunday brunch wedding :) Ignore the hair, I'm in the midst of lifting color and when you go darker brown, the brown lifts and leaves the red, so I'm a redhead at the moment, which I think makes me look way older.... going for a medium brown and see about dark purple highlights or blocking (yeah remind me of my age), just not sure how it will go with curls, the color blocking seems to look best on straight hair. But what the heck, cut it and it grows again, right!! Few other dress pics, if you see something you want to borrow, let me know! :) the blue lace, I picked up a different yellow belt, didn't like the bow. And have quite a few very pretty long sun dresses that would totally work for a non-formal wedding in hot weather. I've gotten the 50s housewife type dress too, just picked up the black and white one this week when I went shopping with a friend who was visiting from out of state. Have to have Danita create a new section... dress sharing :)

Hubby is the plane person... He has a vast collection, he is snoozing next to me, when he wakes up, I'll see what he can rattle off for a list... Tho I can probably go thru my online purchase receipts, I've ordered most of them for birthdays, anniversary, Valentine, Christmas.

20160605_110311.jpg 20160603_214618.jpg 20160603_214547.jpg 20160603_214513.jpg dress1.jpg dress5.jpg dress4.jpg dress6.jpg dress3.jpg

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
That is a handsome snake for a snake...
Will he get lighter & have that lilac color?

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
That is a handsome snake for a snake...
Will he get lighter & have that lilac color?
He will get more of a yellow color on the sides with the lighter tannish stripe down the back. And then those silverish/white dots on the side will stay that color just getting brighter.

He isn't purple like my female so he won't get any of those colors. He is possible het for purple so any breeding between the two could result in purple offspring but I don't have plans for breeding them.

JessieW

What size you wear... I can probably let you borrow one :) I just picked up three more dresses including 2 formal evenings for cruises :)

We just had my hubby's niece's wedding last week, I had purchased 4 dresses to potentially wear... here is what I went with... Just screamed Sunday brunch wedding :) Ignore the hair, I'm in the midst of lifting color and when you go darker brown, the brown lifts and leaves the red, so I'm a redhead at the moment, which I think makes me look way older.... going for a medium brown and see about dark purple highlights or blocking (yeah remind me of my age), just not sure how it will go with curls, the color blocking seems to look best on straight hair. But what the heck, cut it and it grows again, right!! Few other dress pics, if you see something you want to borrow, let me know! :) the blue lace, I picked up a different yellow belt, didn't like the bow. And have quite a few very pretty long sun dresses that would totally work for a non-formal wedding in hot weather. I've gotten the 50s housewife type dress too, just picked up the black and white one this week when I went shopping with a friend who was visiting from out of state. Have to have Danita create a new section... dress sharing :)

Hubby is the plane person... He has a vast collection, he is snoozing next to me, when he wakes up, I'll see what he can rattle off for a list... Tho I can probably go thru my online purchase receipts, I've ordered most of them for birthdays, anniversary, Valentine, Christmas.

View attachment 227104 View attachment 227106 View attachment 227107 View attachment 227108 View attachment 227109 View attachment 227110 View attachment 227111 View attachment 227112 View attachment 227113
k I'm not thin but love the black with the purple flowers!!