• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Why does she make it so hard?

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Unfortunately, I have to go to Cancun to speak at a meeting. Bella knows that this is happening and she is doing everything possible to stop me from packing. I hate leaving her but I know that she will be ok. The people I leave her with take excellent care of her. Right now she is on my shoulder with her head pressed against my cheek.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
How sweet of her!:heart: That would just melt my heart.:xflove: It looks like you will have to do most of your packing after she's in bed!

msplantladi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
ahhh how sweet-they are so smart. Just having someone you trust to take care of her is a huge issue but doesn't stop us from feeling guilty. enjoy your trip.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
How sweet of her!:heart: That would just melt my heart.:xflove: It looks like you will have to do most of your packing after she's in bed!
I do my packing while she is away so she knows that she is going. Then she realizes that she is going to the boarders. Bella does not like surprises

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Awww...poor Bella - she knows you are leaving. I think she deserves a special treat.
Actually, she gets a special treat at the boarders which she doesn't get here so she has something there that is unique to going to the boarders.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
ahhh how sweet-they are so smart. Just having someone you trust to take care of her is a huge issue but doesn't stop us from feeling guilty. enjoy your trip.
I know. I am so lucky to have the Enclosure. Mark and Rachel take excellent care of Bella.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Bella, being a Princess, is going to be upset when you have to leave...but she'll be in good hands while you're gone. Have a successful meeting and travel safe...:)

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awww! I know its a bummer to leave her but it's really a blessing to have people you know will care for her well.

Travel safe. I hope you'll get to enjoy a bit of sea and sun while you're there!