• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who has the prettiest wet CAG

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I sure have enjoyed them! I only wish I could be there to help you decide on a winner, and maybe toss back a few of those brewskies too! Lol

BertAllen

Real Name
Dave
Well here we are trying to decide in a cloud of beer fumes and Canadian whiskey who is the Prettiest Wet Bird.
Well NON of them are the prettiest!
They are ALL the prettiest!

So they will all win with a group picture and their names attached.

Congratulations to all who made the effort and posted up pictures of your birds.

BUT the congratulations really go to the BEST birds who posed for their slaves.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Winners All.jpg

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well here we are trying to decide in a cloud of beer fumes and Canadian whiskey who is the Prettiest Wet Bird.
Well NON of them are the prettiest!
They are ALL the prettiest!

So they will all win with a group picture and their names attached.

Congratulations to all who made the effort and posted up pictures of your birds.

BUT the congratulations really go to the BEST birds who posed for their slaves.

Congratulations to all the winners!

View attachment 306449
The very best choice! :D
:starshower1:Congratulations everybirdy! You're all stars! :starshower:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Oh for sure don't they all. I can just see them all around the feeder saying aren't these funny creatures easy to train.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
For real! They know if they act like they don't like what I serve them I'll run back to the kitchen and prepare something else for them. Nine times out of ten they've been scarfing down the first meal when I walk in with the new foods! Shoot, I'm pretty sure they got together to plan this and they're all laughing at me!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
For real! They know if they act like they don't like what I serve them I'll run back to the kitchen and prepare something else for them. Nine times out of ten they've been scarfing down the first meal when I walk in with the new foods! Shoot, I'm pretty sure they got together to plan this and they're all laughing at me!
;)
I feel like I have Sucker stamped on my forehead when this happens. I'm getting better @ not falling for it now.

manuelcalavera

Strolling the yard
My CAG doesn't take showers or bathe. We saw her once trying to bathe in his water container (which was very small) a month ago, and after that we put big bowls around him and NOTHING! So I just got jealous seeing your photos.

Sweet Louise

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
My CAG doesn't take showers or bathe. We saw her once trying to bathe in his water container (which was very small) a month ago, and after that we put big bowls around him and NOTHING! So I just got jealous seeing your photos.
Wash cycle is broken on Louise also... IMG_6008.JPG

BertAllen

Real Name
Dave
Wash cycle is broken on Louise also... View attachment 306553
Tinker won't use a bowl either. He tried when we first got him but then rejected it. I use a spray bottle and mist him. He will usually take a good soaking about every 10 to 14 days.

manuelcalavera

Strolling the yard
Tinker won't use a bowl either. He tried when we first got him but then rejected it. I use a spray bottle and mist him. He will usually take a good soaking about every 10 to 14 days.
Kido will run away if I spray her. As I said, once she tried to bathe in her water container, like she tried her best, did the happy sounds and fluffy look, but couldn't do it. And we couldn't simulate the experience with a bigger bowl.