• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who has the prettiest wet CAG

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Don't have any pictures of wet Kamara because she hates water and showers are always a nightmare, but here's wet Rafi!! And snoozing damp Rafi after her bath. :xflove:

Damn, I miss her.

Tazlima

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Some of these photos are amazing, so I don't know if I have a shot at winning, but I'll throw my hat into the ring just because I want to show off the newest member of my family.

Everyone, meet Boo!

Boo upload.png

(Lol, there's only one noticible bite mark in this image, but she's decided the shower curtain is really fun to chew. At the rate she's going, I'll have to get a new on in a month or two).

Last edited:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Some of these photos are amazing, so I don't know if I have a shot at winning, but I'll throw my hat into the ring just because I want to show off the newest member of my family.

Everyone, meet Boo!

View attachment 303692

(Lol, there's only one noticible bite mark in this image, but she's decided the shower curtain is really fun to chew. At the rate she's going, I'll have to get a new on in a month or two).

Ha ha ha!! How do you get your tag so wet? No matter how wet I try to get my tag, he still looks dry after he comes out! Darn guy hates showers. So have to mist him with spray bottle, and still he sits there like a bump on a log. My Zon on other hand loves showers and get s totally wet! Pics below after shower!
IMG_20190518_195857.jpg IMG_20190505_205251.jpg

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
They're all so cute! Voting on just one is next impossible!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would but we just had a tablet issue last nigjt & until the hubby aligns the pic part of our account... :grumpy: I can't. All my vid's & pics hopefully are safe on his barely working PC. I maybe will have them in the next few days. Or I'll get some @ nxt bath :)

BertAllen

Real Name
Dave
Well midnight is the end of these beautiful wet beasts.

It will take a few days to come to a decision on who we will pick. We have two cases of cold beer and a bottle of good Canadian whiskey to help us on this difficult task but I'm sure we are up to it.
Thanks to everyone who went to the effort of showing us your wet birds. :)

PS
If you have more pictures please put them up as I'm sure everyone at AA has enjoyed viewing them.

Thank You
Bert