• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who has the prettiest wet CAG

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
:heart:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
IMG_20190326_193102.jpg Grayson having his shower.

Kodigirl210

Rollerblading along the road
Sif is my bebe lol. She accepted being doused by the shower. She held on through the towel drying. Then she napped when I set her on my chest and covered most of her with a blanket. Just her head was out so I could give her scritches. :heart:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Sif is my bebe lol. She accepted being doused by the shower. She held on through the towel drying. Then she napped when I set her on my chest and covered most of her with a blanket. Just her head was out so I could give her scritches. :heart:
Have you ever tried blow drying bird? We put ours on low heat and just for a couple seconds...poppers got a kick out of that.

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I can never seem to get Babalu that wet! :lol: He hates baths so he just gets misted, which he also hates.. He will get in a shallow pie dish but still never really gets wet :bored:
I’ll try and get a misted pic tomorrow.

Kodigirl210

:eek: Sif is highly suspicious of the hair dryer. Generally it’s a fate worse than death. :blink: She will accept it if there’s no other choice. I usually try to spare her if I can and only use it during the winter. :cool:Summer gets to SoCal by late March so really only a couple months out of the year :laughing12:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Idk....Poppers looks she’s having a shower. All I get from Grayson is “Really dad? You think this is gonna fool them?” :shifty:
He hates showers..but will empty his water bowl out or play in kitchen sink water.! My zon loves it, she hears the shower turn on she's headed for the bathroom. My senny is like my grey. Birdell....he falls in the water!