• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where's Walter?

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
In this picture, you can see a sweet little Remy (Cinnamon GCC) but lurking, and plotting his attack is also Walter, my Senegal. Can you spot him?
upload_2017-11-21_10-15-17.png

.......Did you find him?
No?
He's devious, and excellent at hiding. Here is a close up!
upload_2017-11-21_10-15-31.png
This was after I asked him "Hey Mr.! What are you doing???" and realizing his plans were thwarted, he came out to glare at me as only a Poi knows how to do. :rolleyes: :lol:
upload_2017-11-21_10-16-18.png

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
In the first pic I thought that was the gcc at first but then found the gcc. The toy and hanging part made it look like a gcc until you showed the zoomed pic. :lol: Very cute pix! :D

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
In the first pic I thought that was the gcc at first but then found the gcc. The toy and hanging part made it look like a gcc until you showed the zoomed pic. :lol: Very cute pix! :D
Nothing like all that natural wood color, with wood colored floors and UV lights to make it difficult haha. Even my camera struggles to focus and everything comes out with a gold-ish tint haha. When I first took the pic I was just trying to get a pic of Remy, and then I noticed Walter lurking and realized I'd captured him in the shot and thought it might be a fun photo hunt :D