• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where do I get a Birdie Muzzle from

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Cheddar has decided to eat me. For the last 2 or 3 days he been chewing on my shirt and not know where Shirt ends and I start he's been biting the shot out of me. This has been so bad he's spent more and more time in his cage. While he's not drawing blood it is a bit irritating and a little painful. :angry:

Now Riti is in and out of Cheddar's cage as I use a 36" parrot ladder as a bridge for her, she clipped but those feather are growing back in! Funny thing is that when Cheddar gets in her cage he pesters her half to death. BUT when she get in his cage he's at a loss of what to do. Turnabout is fair play right! :laughing4:

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Its amazing how our little ones can have SUCH A HUGE personality difference! I feel for you! :facepalm:

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
I think as he's just a bit over 6 months old that he's get into the Nippy Stage. I made it through with Streak, and he drew blood every chance he got, so I'll likely live through it with Cheddar.

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Aww. Getting nippy?! No. I dont like these stories. I want Zazu to stay sweet and innocent forever.

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Aww. Getting nippy?! No. I dont like these stories. I want Zazu to stay sweet and innocent forever.
Lots of luck there! :laughing7:Remember "That it's just a phase" :toofunny:

He' like a puppy test limits and seeing how far he can push it. At least he is just "Chewing" a bit. Streak like I said drew blood, to the point I was almost ready to take him back to the breeder. He'd fly over to me just to bite the snot out of me. Something good did come of it though I bought stock in Band Aids and am sitting pretty now...just a touch of anemia.:batonthehead:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I've got nothin...but thanks for the laugh this morning...:lol:

Farlie

Real Name
Rick
Lots of luck there! :laughing7:Remember "That it's just a phase" :toofunny:

He' like a puppy test limits and seeing how far he can push it. At least he is just "Chewing" a bit. Streak like I said drew blood, to the point I was almost ready to take him back to the breeder. He'd fly over to me just to bite the snot out of me. Something good did come of it though I bought stock in Band Aids and am sitting pretty now...just a touch of anemia.:batonthehead:

:laughing6: