• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where can I get Kanancyn? - betta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Erika, was just wondering how Kingsley is? I have seen some of your posts and my eyes are drawn to his photo. He has to be the most beautiful Betta I have ever seen! Do you know what color they refer him as? I hope he is doing OK.

lamagdalena

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Erika, was just wondering how Kingsley is? I have seen some of your posts and my eyes are drawn to his photo. He has to be the most beautiful Betta I have ever seen! Do you know what color they refer him as? I hope he is doing OK.
Hi Judy thanks for asking :hug8:

Kingsley finished his 2nd treatment and right now is doing fine. He has a lot of energy, loves to eat and make bubble nests. His bumps havent gone away though.
I did not redo the treatment a third time because I don't the bacteria to become resistant to the medication. I don't know how long I have to wait to give him the medicine again but I am thinking at least a month.

I don't know what his coloring is called, some have referred to him as chocolate. The first time I saw him I knew he was gorgeous! :heart:

I got him a website that sells bettas, aquabid.com
He came all the way from thailand. I was soo nervous the entire time he was flying, but he got here no problem. :dance5:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He is so beautiful! I'm glad he is doing better. I definitely will check out the site. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.