• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures When you stomach turns!

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
Farlie once took off with a flutter flop bang clang SCREAM screech so I jumped up to see what had happened. Couldn't find him anywhere! Don't panic, I said there is nothing in this room that can hurt him so I sat on the foot of the bed after taking the room apart, and asked him where he was? He came waddling out from behind the vacuum cleaner and waddled over to my finger as if nothing had happened.
Even knowing that there is nothing that can hurt him it still 'bout gave me a heart attack.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Ahhhh - Pilo has discovered the wonderfully fun game of Hide and Seek I see! Now - your turn, are you going to hide from him? People think it's hilarious that Charlie Dog (Lab) and I used to play hide and seek. I'd put him on a down-stay until I hollered from my hiding place (the release word was OK)... So I'd holler out - OKAY, and he'd come and find me. Sometimes the closets (with door ajar) were difficult for him, but he always got his woman! Fun fun fun!

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
LOL. Elvis keeps me on my toes. But even Sunny my 'tiel gave me some good scares. I once couldn't find him anywhere. This was the bird that rarely left my side. I was completely freaking out. Some how he had fallen behind the piano and was hanging from the cord of the light that sat on top of the piano. He was afraid to let go and didn't have enough room to fly out. I'm not even sure how I found him. He was absolutely fine but I think I lost years off my life that day. LOL.
Now that’s scary! :eek:

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Farlie once took off with a flutter flop bang clang SCREAM screech so I jumped up to see what had happened. Couldn't find him anywhere! Don't panic, I said there is nothing in this room that can hurt him so I sat on the foot of the bed after taking the room apart, and asked him where he was? He came waddling out from behind the vacuum cleaner and waddled over to my finger as if nothing had happened.
Even knowing that there is nothing that can hurt him it still 'bout gave me a heart attack.
So true... plus you need eyes in the back of your head! :unsure1:

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Ahhhh - Pilo has discovered the wonderfully fun game of Hide and Seek I see! Now - your turn, are you going to hide from him? People think it's hilarious that Charlie Dog (Lab) and I used to play hide and seek. I'd put him on a down-stay until I hollered from my hiding place (the release word was OK)... So I'd holler out - OKAY, and he'd come and find me. Sometimes the closets (with door ajar) were difficult for him, but he always got his woman! Fun fun fun!
Pilo is an expert at it! :rofl:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Pilo don't scare your mom and dad half to death.

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Pilo don't scare your mom and dad half to death.
The worst part was that I knew he was on the filing cabinet ( draws open) as his radio is there ( which he loves). When I couldn't see or hear him, I thought that he might have fallen behind the drawers! The monkey was the top rear of the inside drawer hanging by his toe nails, hiding and had the proudest look on his face when I fished him out! He thought it was great... I lost 10 years off my life with worry! The wife laughed her butt off! :shifty:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Gosh, he’s so handsome!