• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures When I get home from work...

Molo

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Maureen
Just wanted to share a picture of my little animals so happy to see me when I get home after work. I had my daughter take the picture.

FYI, the bird isn't out free alone with the cats, he is in his cage and the most vocal to come see me, so I get him out first. :bliss::bliss::bliss:

IMG_3253[1].JPG

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
It is a wonderful feeling!

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
It's such a wonderful feeling! My birds start screaming when I come home, the dogs are excited and it takes a good 10 minutes to calm everyone down

Molo

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Maureen
It's such a wonderful feeling! My birds start screaming when I come home, the dogs are excited and it takes a good 10 minutes to calm everyone down
It is a wonderful feeling! Same for me, bird screaming, cats rubbing against me. I enjoy it....even when I am trying to bring in the groceries and put them away! :shopcart:

mstomcat65

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Marti

pretty much what goes on here after we've been gone doing errands on the weekends.... I usually wait to put groceries away until I get everyone calmed down. Gizmo is the loudest and most demanding at the moment lol.