• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What wonderful progress we made today.

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
I bot a Cozy Corner bed thingy today for Farlie for these cold Autumn nights.
Amazon.com : Prevue Pet Cozy Corner Fleece Bird Blanket - Medium (Green) : Bird Nests : Pet Supplies
I wiped my face and arms with it and tucked it into my waist by my belly on the ride home from the pet shop. I figure my sent and smell should be all over it so I then set it down by his play toys and he checked it out pretty well. He even threw it on the floor a couple times. :thumbsup: After about an hour of all that I went ahead and installed it.
First thing he did was slowly climb back into his cage and look it over from below then decided to go eat lunch...
After lunch he slowly climbed to the top of his cage then walked, upside down to his favorite sleeping perch, then climbed onto it and checked out this new Cozy Corner thing.
Well, he started to do that funky chicken thing he does and now the head back side to side roll thing I've never seen him do before. Absolutely hilarious! :loltears:
Needless to say, he absolutely loves it!!! :yahoo:
And I'm so glad. He can now cuddle up to something at night and be warm and comfortable... :yes3: :tup:

Last edited:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
How adorable! I love Farlie's vetting process, too. :embarassed:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The pheromone rub was a good idea! My guy is afraid of anything new. Even when its in a room & not near it. But once accepted he does Ok. It just takes awhile.

I must say, your posts about Farlie's daily adventures crack me up!!! So TY both for that.

:hug6: Rain

Farlie

Real Name
Rick
The pheromone rub was a good idea! My guy is afraid of anything new. Even when its in a room & not near it. But once accepted he does Ok. It just takes awhile.

I must say, your posts about Farlie's daily adventures crack me up!!! So TY both for that.

:hug6: Rain
I'm glad you enjoy them. We do our best to 'entertain' at the same time.
I mean, 'aren't we suppose to be havin' fun, too?' :laugh: :fairy2::tup:

Last edited:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's what I tell everyone New Parront. Ya' gotta have fun w/ your fid, then they're gonna have fun too!

My wording isnt as good as yours for story telling. I add to many extra words. :lol:

:bluhug: Rain