• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What things or parts of you annoy your bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrcrowley

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jim
example:
My beautiful female conure Pippie hates my left hand and my feet.
My Nippie hates when I rub my females neck(scratchs) or his if he is not looking.

AmberMuffinz

Avenue Veteran
Zen hates... I don't know. He doesn't really hate anything. Sometimes he'll get scared when I go to get him to step up when he's on the floor but if I hold a towel or some kind of cloth he's totally fine.

Samirah hates everything about me lol. I snuck a scritch to get some pinnies off her head but she was not happy about that.

Neelix hates long sleeves, particularly jackets.
He also hates when I try to give him something (treats, toy, etc.) Or when I am holding his feather.

Teasha

Oodles hates my toes! And when I shut lights off she tells me how mad she is, lol.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Korbel hates when I won't scratch his rear end. He gets so angry and tries to sit with his tail on my forehead. When his demands are not met he thinks it's a good idea to nip at my neck. He is learning that does not get him far. :D

jeme3

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Julie
Pepper hates it when I wear hats. Hates it!

Morton hates it when I walk out of his sight with Pepper on my shoulder.

They both hate it when I go to work, but they are really happy when I get home.

Mrcrowley

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jim
Pepper hates it when I wear hats. Hates it!

Morton hates it when I walk out of his sight with Pepper on my shoulder.

They both hate it when I go to work, but they are really happy when I get home.
Same here Nippies will not leave me and Pippie alone together

Pidgeot

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephy
Alex HATES getting his little metal ID band on his leg touched. Touching his legs is fine, but if you go anywhere near that band..watch out :eek:

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
I think my glasses irritate Emmett. :cool: He'll try to grab them if he's within range, which annoys me because glasses aren't cheap! :p I fixed the problem by not letting him within range of my face unless my glasses are off. Olivia doesn't mind them one bit. :huh:

lwis

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Leah
Darwin seems to be okay with almost anything...except for yawning. If he sees me yawning, his tail fans and he runs up to my mouth and gives it a little nip.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Darwin hates my slippers & will attack them but then make a happy "woo woo woo" noise after like he's so proud of himself. He also attacks my purple ipod case and the blue rubber ipod cover.

Quack hates my hands (except when I rescue her from the floor, blinds, etc if she was scared off), feet in & out of slippers, the clip in my hair (jumps on my head to attack it), me on the phone (my shoulder is still bandaged from the most recent attack).

Itsy hates any unexpected motion towards her, other birds especially on or near me, me on the phone even texting, the blue rubber ipod cover.

copswife30

Real Name
Kathy
Lets see Max hates hats he also hates when I have my hot rollers in my hair, Roxie and Simba both hate my glasses they will snatch them off in a heart beat :lol: Oh and Simba is scared to death of my fingers if I have nail polish on them, he freaks out I guess because I don't paint my nails very often and if I do better not make the mistake of putting those fingers in his cage ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.