I was talking to my sister today and she told me her son ( my nephew) had an E Cigarette lithium battery explode in his pants pocket today. I'm guessing those were cargo pants and it was in a lower pocket. This - is what can happen. I was shocked when I saw this photo. A layer of skin is severely burned. It could have been worse than this, especially if he had it in a front pocket higher up. I've seen videos during the news where this happened to customers in stores that was caught on store cameras. If you use these... you should think twice.