• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What does your caique say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmott001

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rachel
I saw this under another species thread and thought it would be fun!!
I know caiques arent the best talkers but they definitely talk! :) What do yall's caiques say?
Pierre has learned "Hey baby" and "whatcha doing/what are you doing" and whatchachachacha doing when he gets excited ;) Hes starting to say "potty" Haha. He whistles ALLLLL the time and whenever I'm talking to someone else, either on the phone or in person, and not talking to him, he always talks jibberish like hes trying to join the conversation!
:rolleyes::hehe:

Kathy N

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
What?

That's his favorite thing to say. I've also heard him say "is it good?", when given something to eat, "I love Mommy" and mumble some other things I can't make out. I've asked him who's a good boy and he's told me "I am!"

My mom had nurse at the house and my sister was sitting with my mom while the nurse was going over some business with them. The nurse kept repeating everything she said. My mom and sister kept looking at eachother, thinking the nurse was a little weird. Finally, the nurse stopped and asked if they were hard of hearing. My mom and sister said no, why did she ask. The nurse said, then why do you keep asking "what" every time I say something? My mom and sis cracked up! It was Elwood!

Kathy N

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Elwood also likes to whisper to me. Just a shhwwww shwwww sound. We do it to each other. Don't know what it means, but we think we're talking. :lol:

Ming-Ming

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
Douglas is quite a talker.. but he sounds like a high pitched girl, which ALWAYS makes me laugh!

He says:

Hi baby
Whatcha doing doing?
Peek a Boo!
Dougieeeeeeeeeee
Love you!
Whatcha doing you good boy?
Oh aren't you a good boy?
Good boy!
What?

Douglas also has a quite repertoire of whistles and noises :) Some of them more pleasant than others :lol:

linus69

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Paul
All mine will say is "Yeah", her main things are household noises like anything that beeps, also the "Wolf Whistle" which she does at various volumes, and she loves to "Cluck" like a chicken.

Rmott001

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rachel
Pierre knows all the beeps and squeaks from around the house! If you open a squeaky door you hear it twice! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.