• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What (cleaning product) and where (your parrots)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What do you clean your hardwood floors with as well as your kitchen/bathroom floors with?

Where are your parrots when you are cleaning them?

I use lysol disinfectant. The windows are open and my parrots moved to my spare rooms with the Austin Airs blasting on full power. :hehe: I'm currently washing my floors..:D

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
I almost exclusively use Seventh Generation cleaning products. Most have no fragrance or scent whatsoever and some have light scents. All doors are closed and vents on, Austin Air on high, birds stay in cages :)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I never used or heard of that product before Lotus.:) How good are these products at KILLING the GERMS and BACTERIA? I will look into this.:)

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
I never used or heard of that product before Lotus.:) How good are these products at KILLING the GERMS and BACTERIA? I will look into this.:)
They are EXCELLENT! They are 100% all natural cleaning products with no harsh chemicals at all. They even make 100% all natural disinfectants that I use for the bathroom and for cleaning counter tops especially. I love them! Another of one our members, Jamie, uses Method cleaning products which are very similar and also have 100% all natural disinfectants.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Interesting! Thanks Lotus!:)

carlottalyn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carlie
I use Method. :) Birds stay in the room usually if it's just a quick spot wipe, if it's full floor then they go in the bedroom on their stands.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I use diluted Clorox Cleanup, very light scented (they have different scents actually) I have used The Method and Seventh Generation. Saemma I am surprised you would use Lysol? :huh: Way too smelly for me and having dogs I wouldnt want them walking on the floor using anything but a natural cleaner.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I use diluted Clorox Cleanup, very light scented (they have different scents actually) I have used The Method and Seventh Generation. Saemma I am surprised you would use Lysol? :huh: Way too smelly for me and having dogs I wouldnt want them walking on the floor using anything but a natural cleaner.
I really like the lysol.:D It kills germs and bacteria.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue