• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What are Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
if you like a post by a person then you click on t he like button at the bottom right of the post and then you will get a notification t hat so meone liked yo ur post..I just "liked" your post so you will get a notice....

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Yep. If you're on facebook, they have the same thing. I use that "like" feature a lot. If I think a post was funny or amusing, if I thought there was relevant info in the post, they had a good idea, I liked their picture they posted, whatever, I'll "like" it. If I thought something beyond "like" then I might post that as well (for example Cupcake just posted about how she decided she was going to get a bigger cage than the one she just ordered and switched it up before it even got to her house, I "liked" it, and I sent her a :highfive: icon) ;)

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What Erika said:D Its extremely handy for people like me that have a hard time keeping up and responding (typing) to threads/posts too. Lets me say I enjoyed what I just read even when I dont respond:)

Joey

Hit the Road
why's every website using the like system after facebook? lool.

parrotluv

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
OK, thanks for the explanations. Now I know how to use it and what it is for.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.