• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What animal does your bird remind you of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsunconure

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Raymond :]
That's not a bird! :p
Blingo reminds me of a cat. He loves to look at my fish and will try to eat them, hates baths, lazy, like to just sit around. I swear Blingo was a cat in his previous life~
Fafa reminds me of a dog. He is just SO open with his emotions and he is like cheerful 90% of the time!
What about you guys? :)

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Ralphie reminds me of another person more than anything. Like one of those scene kids with the crazy hair! Yup that's about the perfect definition....

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Double post. Sorry :)

Last edited:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Kiwi reminds me of a dog.  He is incredibly loyal, loves attention, and rolls over for belly rubs :lol:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
No comment. :D

Nargle

Walking the driveway
Skittles is a hybrid monkey/dog/cat/dinosaur. :D

Monkey: He can be incredibly hyper and will climb all over everything. He's extremely curious and smart, too.

Dog: Probably more specifically, Labrador Retriever. He's playful, loyal, cheerful, happy and loves to follow me around. He also loves to play in water.

Cat: He can be moody sometimes and needs his space. He can also be independent and sometimes likes to just hang out by himself for a bit, sunning himself of grooming himself.

Dinosaur: He can can sometimes be a vicious little raptor, lol! Plus, the way he looks reminds me of a dinosaur!

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Erhm... :huh: I don't know. He reminds me of a parrot right now while we're figuring each other out (this will last a long time for me, it took almost a year for Petey and I to really know each other, and he's a dog, I understand dogs!)
Other than that? Gosh, I'd have to say a combination of things - he plays like a dog, eats like a pig, he gives me dirty looks sometimes the same way cats do, when I'm getting into his personal bubble and he doesn't appreciate it, he reminds me a bit of a snake, a cobra specifically (thankfully when he lunges he'll just touch my hand with his beak, no pressure - though I am really respecting his boundaries, don't want to push him to where he feels like he needs to 'bring it up a notch' :eek:). Oh, and he relishes baths like a kid playing in the sprinklers in summertime. So yeah, I think he's schizophrenic? :huh:

Erin1979

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Erin
Chester reminds me of a pitbull, Sunny reminds me of a person and I guess I treat him like a person instead of a bird, Slim reminds me of a Chihuahua since he is small and feisty. The parrotlets remind me of Gremlins, they are feisty, in your face, eat more than my largers birds and they would probably rip apart the kitchen table if they could.
I'm not really sure about the budgies. Maybe elderly people since they are getting close to 8 and 10 and don't do as much as they used to, they also can't hold their poop.

TypingParrot

Sprite I would say is part snake. I only say this because some of the bends and twists she does to herself make us all go :huh: and laugh. Birds should not be able to do these things.

Mojo I would have to say is like a fish. He is calm, relaxed and even his chirps and angry budgie noises are soft and soothing! He sits still for the most part minding his own business and when the mood strikes him he is everywhere!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Russell RB2 reminds me of a 2 yr old human child. When he doesn't get his way he throws a major temper tantrum.
Andre BH Pi a cat. He wants attention when he wants it. If he doesn't want attention he just walks away. And he responds to his name when it suits him.
Jason Senegal don't know but he is very moody.
Guiseppe Hahns a puppy. He always wants attention he follows me everywhere and he is nippy.
Monty Tiel don't know but he is very shy and skittish.

penguin

Avenue Veteran
My tiels remind of a dinosaur witth their long tails when they walk on the table or the floor.

HelenVanessaDavies

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
Pepe's like a naughty puppy/child/stubborn terrier
Percy is a 4 year olf child...in everything he does
Archie and Bluey - Goldfish
Chickie - Grumpy old cat

Glowbird

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Horatio reminds me of a pig. He makes little grunty pig noises, he eats constantly, and he can trash a 6-foot diameter area in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.