• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What a polite bunch you all are..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:p Yesterday a whole lot of you Oooh'd and Ah'd over my cage photos and none of you politely mentioned that I had installed the shelf wrong..:o:rofl:
I sent photos to Tricia from Expandable Habitats and she's the one who told me.:D

I also discovered that I installed the right panel on the wrong side and she asked me if I had done that on purpose because I wanted the side door a little lower.:huh:

No!:D I thought I had installed it correctly but NOW I am glad that I did install it incorrectly. Works much better that way.:D

Here's yesterday's photo.

Attachments

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
:o: I didn't know the shelf was installed incorrectly or you know I would have had to have said something :rofl:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:o: I didn't know the shelf was installed incorrectly or you know I would have had to have said something :rofl:
:DAHH!! So now if you should ever buy these shelves you know how!!:hehe::p Learn from other people's mistakes.

They really are great shelves. I love the look of them.:D Very secure and solid too.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
:lol:

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
:laughing6: Okay, I'm not going to lie, I did notice that, but Saroj does the same thing so I thought it was your preference :p

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
I love the cage, did the shelves come with it:)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love the cage, did the shelves come with it:)
You can purchase them separately as an add on. All kinds of sizes. The are wonderful!!:D

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Never seen them before so would not have known the difference! Either way they will look great and a wonderful idea.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I wouldn't have noticed. Squeeky has a shelf that goes on the way that you put it on the first time lol.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Oh my, the shelf does look better the correct way :rofl:

Aleu

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
lol I wouldn't have noticed until you mentioned it.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
See I also have also always seen the way Saroj had them..I just assumed it was the right way :D

Juhi882

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
:lol:

the shelf looks good, i might have to get one of those for my girls!

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
I just saw the pics now and really did not notice until you pointed it out. I was noticing how yours are attached. Mine stretch totally from front to back and rest on the cross bars of both the front and back sections without hanging by a different bracket. The bars of the shelf just fit through the bars of the cage. My cages are 48 x 36

So glad you love your cage. I so lucked out many years ago when they used to do the bird shows as a vendor years and years ago and was able to see what the cages were like and after having a ring stand with the powder coating that Jody chewed off, I knew the next cage would have to be SS and that is what they made. I am always amazed at the quality of most other cages and then when it started coming out about the lead found in the paint of cages coming out of China, I was very thankful that I spent the money years ago. When I needed a second cage I did not even think of doing any research as to what cage to buy, I just called and said to make me another one. When you are happy with something you stick with it.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just saw the pics now and really did not notice until you pointed it out. I was noticing how yours are attached. Mine stretch totally from front to back and rest on the cross bars of both the front and back sections without hanging by a different bracket. The bars of the shelf just fit through the bars of the cage. My cages are 48 x 36

So glad you love your cage. I so lucked out many years ago when they used to do the bird shows as a vendor years and years ago and was able to see what the cages were like and after having a ring stand with the powder coating that Jody chewed off, I knew the next cage would have to be SS and that is what they made. I am always amazed at the quality of most other cages and then when it started coming out about the lead found in the paint of cages coming out of China, I was very thankful that I spent the money years ago. When I needed a second cage I did not even think of doing any research as to what cage to buy, I just called and said to make me another one. When you are happy with something you stick with it.
Thanks! I'm very happy with this cage!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.