• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

what a jerk!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
i posted the link on my snake forum about the cheep albinos and high end morphs for 60 dollars.
everyone was like yeah right. post the link and well belive you. so i did like a fool. the entire collection was purchased by someone.

she called me today and asked if i could come buy and pick the snake up today. i cant i work. sunday is my free day. and thats when me and my boss were gonna go.. some jerk is buying all of them for 500. 20000 collention. lucky guy. i know who it is. he even said, "if this add is real, ill buy the entire collection tomarrow" and thats what he did. so no albino for Ryan :(

i knew it was to good to be true, its ok, im blessed to have the ones i do have..:o:o

the guy is only gonna sell them for full price. he breeds and cant handle all those snakes. over 50. i just wanted a pet to pair with tink. animal flipper gross me out. super juiced like a lemon

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Lesson learnt right! Dont share a good deal with others until youve taken advantage!
My husband makes fun of my anxieties about shopping.....Im always terrified that if I dont buy what I want RIGHT NOW it wont be there when I come back. He is the over cautious type, wants to think on it, shop around, then come back. Im almost always right!! LOL

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
Well looked what just happened to me. Lol Lesson learned. Next time I'm keeping shut.

Keiness

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Keri
I dont think I would have believed it. I know there were a few things posted like that around here, and it was all mostly scams. You never know they might have all had mites or RI's.

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
I dont think I would have believed it. I know there were a few things posted like that around here, and it was all mostly scams. You never know they might have all had mites or RI's.
True...

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
That's sick, to treat an animal like an object. He wouldn't happen to be nice enough to let you have one snake would he? After all you are the one who's going to make him all this money.

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
Well if the add was real he woulda made 60 bucks. But I talked to her again and asked her to please just save one. Yea I said please and she told me she would but he is paying 70 a piece for em so he could have ALL of em. So either a scam (which would be stupid to even attempt a scam with me face to face, im an explorer and I know people lmao) Or just a jerk. I really don't beloved she had any. Just enjoying people beg for a snake. I feel stupid. I mean c mon, 400-500 dollar morphs for 60. What snake lover wouldn.

Keiness

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Keri
We've kept trying to get a pied bp from someone, but he keeps selling them and doesn't bother to wait for us. He just wants us to send money first. I think i'm just not going to bother. I know the feeling, grumble.

The person i'm getting the jardine from, almost gave him up to another lady that was going to come before me too. Until he had a change of heart.

Sometimes people suck, but everything happens for a reason. I bet your going to find another perfect snake soon enough!

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
I'm gonna just pay full price and get one from a dealer online. Thankyou though! Keri what snakes do you own? Your a ball breeder right?

Keiness

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Keri
I run a business with three other people, we have ball python morphs, Colombian boa morphs, brazillian rainbow boas, carpet pythons and tree python, various geckos, chameleons, and all kinds of various colubrids too many to list.

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
Have you checked out FaunaClassifieds Home Page ? They seem to have good snakes on there. I'm not a snake fanatic, but I've been suggested to go there quite a few times. People also get rated so you can know if they have a good rep or not. :)

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
I run a business with three other people, we have ball python morphs, Colombian boa morphs, brazillian rainbow boas, carpet pythons and tree python, various geckos, chameleons, and all kinds of various colubrids too many to list.
. Carpet pythons and Burmese pythons are the only pythons I'll keep. a few others too. I love boas. Except sand boas. Other than that I'm a huge boa person.

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
2 red tails. Well one, ones bci. The other is bcc Then I have a Columbian rainbow ( showed in my sig) Burmese python, and a wee corn snake lmao. Don't ask. I love him. He's a motley :) soon a sharp line albino red tail. (hopefully)

Why kind of boas do you have?

Keiness

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Keri
Nice! For boas I have a male 100% het sharp, female triple 100% het moonglow(hypo het anery/albino), female paradigm, female abberent salmon, male abberent salmon 66% het anery and a salmon 100% het blood.

Keiness

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Keri
I agree! My abberant female is so pink its unreal. The breeder had been holding her back to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.