• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Well Today I Got Truely's Full Court Press, Craig is No Longer the Only One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie's Mama

Walking the driveway
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:Now I truly believe that 2 owners are as crazy as their birds....You all crack me up!:laughing7::hehe:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
glad you are ok....I wonder how many people walking the streets that we misidentify as being hurt in some way when in fact they were bitten by their birds..:hehe:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Hey Ginger sweetie, how is Truely doing with her wings? Is she still the biggest brattiest 'too ever? How is she with Craig?

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
And to think she used to be such a little angel!! Who would think that adorable face in your celebirdy award could inflict any bites.;)

Last edited:

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
At the vet today I was totally embarrassed as Pearl decided to fly around the exam room, hang on a picture, do a touch-n-go on the doc's head...no bites but I would have taken one to avoid showing her lack of manners. :) I'm glad you are doing okay.

pineview01

Rollerblading along the road
And I'm working so hard and spending ton of $$$ So Rocky can learn to fledge, why??????????
I already have been marked many times by him!

Status
Not open for further replies.