• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Well, that was interesting...

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Lol!!! Better keep a stock of that toy! No need for a broken heart down the line!

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
My parrotlet also loves his own colors. He flirts with the milk box (which has blue-green flowers on, his colors) and I really have to remove it after 5-10 minutes of cuddles, wiggles and caresses, before he falls madly in love with it... However, the opposite colors -red/orange/yellow- are is worst enemies, He'll attack anything in those colors...

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Lol!!! Better keep a stock of that toy! No need for a broken heart down the line!
Very true, EkkieLu!! :laugh:

My parrotlet also loves his own colors. He flirts with the milk box (which has blue-green flowers on, his colors) and I really have to remove it after 5-10 minutes of cuddles, wiggles and caresses, before he falls madly in love with it... However, the opposite colors -red/orange/yellow- are is worst enemies, He'll attack anything in those colors...
Awwwww! How funny! :heart:

That is so sweet! Its like hes trying to hide in it but hes too big! :hilarious:
:lolsign:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Adorable!!!

I worry about Secret. That bird is a loner.

MC has a leather pocket.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Well, you'll be pleased to hear this is the real thing.... not some flash in the pan romance....

They are now sleeping together!! :xflove:

:coffeescreen::loltears:

Sandra Gibson

Walking the driveway
I bought this toy for Kobe (Pionus). I showed it to Ollie before hanging it, and he was very taken with it! So I put it in his cage instead. The door of his cage is always open, but he chose to sit right by his new toy all afternoon. He couldn't get closer if he tried! :laugh:

Love his face <3

Sandra Gibson

Walking the driveway
I bought this toy for Kobe (Pionus). I showed it to Ollie before hanging it, and he was very taken with it! So I put it in his cage instead. The door of his cage is always open, but he chose to sit right by his new toy all afternoon. He couldn't get closer if he tried! :laugh:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Awwwwwwwwww. Ollie you look stunning next to your toy. It brings out the orange/yellow in your cheeks.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
A flower huh??? I honestly think he is viewing it as a HAT! A beautiful orange straw hat for him to wear and strut down the fashion runway! He's a doll he is! :heart:

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
A flower huh??? I honestly think he is viewing it as a HAT! A beautiful orange straw hat for him to wear and strut down the fashion runway! He's a doll he is! :heart:
:hehe: A hat??? :hehe: No, surely a flower? Ollie wants to make little flower chicks with her... :laugh: