• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Well, POS brand newsprint paper arrived

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I was going to give it to the tech. Yes Shawna, it's fine for layering in other cages but these two live on the floor and chew it and stuff. Hopefully Target paper will be thicker and flat! Dan, it's to put on the plexiglass on the cage grates.
Yup... Bob loves to stay under his paper. If I don't see him in his cage I look for the "bump" in the paper. He shreds his paper too. I don't have plexiglass on his grate though. I bought a light weight board to put down under his paper for him to stand on. One day I looked in the tray under his grate and saw a mound of fine sawdust and got a good chuckle at what was left of the board. I put a thicker one in there for him to work on. :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
That's funny! Because that's exactly what I was thinking! :rofl: It sparked a memory from many years ago of my mother. She passed away at 58 years of age from cancer in 1990. Your "POS" made me remember the one and only time I ever heard my mom use a swear word ( S$#T)... she had one of those cannister vacuums that had a retractable cord and she yanked on it and the cord came flying out of the wall and the plug smacked her in the mouth. When I heard her cuss it was one of those :omg: moments ... shocking! You had to know her... sweet, tiny... one of God's best works of art. :D I miss her.. so, Thanks for sparking that memory!
That's hilarious! Glad to stir happy memories! :heart:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
My mom is sweet and tiny most of the time too, but she also knows how to swear like a sailor when she wants to... :backout:She is still with us and still mothers every body :xflove: