• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

WELCOME to the 2017 SPRING SIDEWALK SALE

NK_717

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Check out with that and adds note about the perch. The sale ends today, if you haven't already.
We had checked out before we saw the perch had gone out of stock

This is the first time the fids are trying bird bread and mash, can't wait to get Tweety eating more of a variety of food.
Spike will show the younger birds it's all safe ;)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I think this year was the smallest amount of participation I've ever had! Just did one order from TNT:

Wooden Mini Mother Lode
Hanging Triple Monkey Fist
Small Tie Fighter Side Mount

Perriewinkle

Woot! I made it to 2 shops before it closed... poor Felicia will have to wait for next time for Olivers Garden..

MeganC

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Megan
This was my first sidewalk sale and I must say I had a lot of fun. I bought some items from several different vendors and and quite excited to see how my picky girls like them.

Rolanda

@calibird I Got my CBN order today too!!! LOVE our stuff!!! :birdance:

Last edited:

Rolanda

@jmfleish I also got my TNT order today!!! I'm creating some new foraging opportunities for my Beaksey (trying to give him something to do besides barber his feathers). Loofah with treats in it... Yummy! He was so excited!:chickendance:

Last edited:

Pipsqueak

Avenue Veteran
I only shopped TFW , OG and Wingdow , I would have loved so much more and had many more carts filled but my husband put and end to my spending :( , I cannot wait to get all these goodies!

jen2016

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
Huge thank you to the hardworking vendors--had a good time! A pair of stainless steel buckets just arrived today from A Bird Toy(I don't think they were in the SS this time around, but I had been eyeing those buckets for ages)--this is Jack's first set. I showed it to him and he stuck his head in it and called out. All I'll say is great acoustics! haha Now they're filled with foot toys/misc chunks of toys and he's having fun digging in those.

Last edited: