• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

WELCOME to the 2017 SPRING SIDEWALK SALE

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Wasabisaurus Those plants are very nice. I especially like the Bee Balm. I was a bit disappointed in the Huntington sale. Maybe if I had gone yesterday there would have been more interesting cacti and succulent selections. I only purchased 2 plants for a total of @$15.00. That's the least money I have ever spent at one of their sales.

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
I wish I could order so much more- a certain little birds hatch day is coming up- but I don't have a ton of extra money at the moment and my mom isn't willing to spend a lot. :(

I am just glad I can get a few things, I will order from T4W since I won 10$ in the raffle, and I have been wanting to try tweety pies for a while now :)

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
Holy speedy delivery, Batman!

Heard a knock at the door and I had a package from CA Bird Nerds! Less than 24 hours from when I hit checkout yesterday. :jawdrop1:Everything looks fantastic and I can't wait to build a variety of goodies for Jack! Thank you so much, @calibird ! :D

View attachment 248861 View attachment 248862 View attachment 248863 View attachment 248864
Hi Jennfier,
We aren't that far from each other. Cant wait to see what you make. Thank you for your order. :heart:

NK_717

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Im going to nab a few nuts and bolts..if Pepper does come back, they'll be waiting for her
She loved using her feet to hold treats and foot-toys

NK_717

Avenue Veteran
H m..just noticed the leather sofa perch in cart disappeared during check out :0
When do you think it'll be back in stock, @Danita ?

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm trying to place an order right now and the discount is not applying. I'll check out and put a note in the comments.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
H m..just noticed the leather sofa perch in cart disappeared during check out :0
When do you think it'll be back in stock, @Danita ?
Not for a month at the most. Did you order a truck full of toys?
I'm trying to place an order right now and the discount is not applying. I'll check out and put a note in the comments.
Oh. Let me go see

NK_717

Avenue Veteran
Not for a month at the most. Did you order a truck full of toys?
11 toys (Watermelon & a carrot busy basket, Mini Tulip Balsa Bundle, 4 Nuts and Bolts, Cupcake Swag, Tulip Fence)
2 perches (Small Watermelon platform, Cork Bark perch)
Food (Busy Day mash, Mango&Ginger minis, Hawaiian Paloa bread)
and 1 roll of vet wrap

Well I'll put my email in for the waiting list if it'll be awhile- old birdie Spike wants the leather perch haha.

Pipsqueak

Avenue Veteran
I had so much on my wish list and was only able to buy a little but it added up, lol :)

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
Thanks so much vendors! Great items at great prices! Got in on time

Last edited:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
11 toys (Watermelon & a carrot busy basket, Mini Tulip Balsa Bundle, 4 Nuts and Bolts, Cupcake Swag, Tulip Fence)
2 perches (Small Watermelon platform, Cork Bark perch)
Food (Busy Day mash, Mango&Ginger minis, Hawaiian Paloa bread)
and 1 roll of vet wrap

Well I'll put my email in for the waiting list if it'll be awhile- old birdie Spike wants the leather perch haha.
Check out with that and adds note about the perch. The sale ends today, if you haven't already.

Pipsqueak

Avenue Veteran
Danita, are you giving us a round of quick changing items as an end of sale excitement ? :)