• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Wednesday Night

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Had all four macaws out tonight with few squabbles, nothing serious. I never realize how little Harry boy is until I see him with the others. He was a good boy tonight, especially social.

image.jpeg

Of course, the jealous heart had to get in on the action...
image.jpeg

She's about to wave because she wants a pine nut. Petey took a walk about, probably because he saw Mom eating coffee ice cream (Graeter's!). He walks to my knee, stares at her intently, crouches & flutters, and snatches at my pant leg until I wise up and let him down. He didn't get any ice cream, but he got up in her face for snuggles while she whispered to him, no doubt telling him what a good boy he is.

Daff continues to be a salty little pinchy pretzel while she grows in 2 new tail feathers. Nobody has accidents, but they love to play with that towel. Better there's holes in my towel than my sweats!

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Love seeing Harry have some fun, he is a handsome one. I have a blanket in my lap with Ella she likes to grab my clothes, so a blanket is always on me when she is out.

So wonderful that Petey shines to your mom, he knows where the bestest love is... :D In my opinion Daff is just gorgeous!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
You know, whenever I see you and your birds in photos all I can do is smile (maybe grin). Your fids are always so content and you have such a happy, satisfied look on your face. I don't think anybody could pay you to be anywhere else with anything else.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
You know, whenever I see you and your birds in photos all I can do is smile (maybe grin). Your fids are always so content and you have such a happy, satisfied look on your face. I don't think anybody could pay you to be anywhere else with anything else.

Nope!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Harry is adorable! They are all so beautiful. But more about Morgan, please! :)