• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We have a little trouble maker on our hands...

Birdlovesme

Sprinting down the street
This is actually more of an update on Little Peanut.. ;)
Ok so a few things has happened recently.
1. Peanut decided to fly to my bed the other night and nuzzle up on my shoulder while I watched Netflix

2. I've found we're all my missing earrings were

3.We introduced her to my tiels :)

1. Peanut is doing very well with us, she gives kisses, steps up, flys to me sometimes (usually when she needs food) and I'm glad she trusts our family. Not only that but friends too! Makes me so glad she doesn't have issues with new people. But what surprised me was when I was on my bed, watching a few shows, when she flew onto my back, then came around to fall asleep on my shoulder ! Cute little moment I'll never forget . (Though her wings were clipped from her breeder, she still flies and lands pretty well, and only gets better every day! :joyful:

2.Ok so I have a earring holder in my room, within flying distance from peanuts cage, and I've noticed she quietly flies over there only to pull out 1 of almost every pair of earrings I have on there, then throws them behind the dresser! Little stinker... :facepalm:

3.Peanuts been in quarantine from the tiels for around 50 days and I thought it would be good to introduce them to one another. This was the funniest thing to me, but Peanut acted like the was that "annoying kid down the street"! She hopped around the top of the tiels cage and tried to "kiss" them through the bars, and made them a bit.. Annoyed. She hung out there for awhile, and they all ended up taking a nap which was adorable. The tiels kind of got used to her, but I guess they'll have to because I also moved them into my room, so now peanut won't be alone :) I'm so glad there wasn't any fights, and the meet and greet went well. :xflove:

So happy to have Peanut In our life, and hope our birds will soon get along well :laugh:

Attachments

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm glad things are going well with Peanut. She's a little cutie. :)