• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

We cleaned the bird room today

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Andrea is an amazing worker. She knocked off three cages and we did the floor together. LScoot throws up with the vacuum or steamer so we just used the broom and floor towels. Well, he threw up anyway with all the activity around him. Then he ate some more, threw that up too and ate yet again! It's too bad, he never threw up during cleaning before! I did his cage and part of Jackson's and got the two parrot tower trees sparkling clean. Feels great to have a cleaning routine again!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Strange LScoot throwing up, but yay for clean bird cages!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
It’s such a pleasure to be in a clean bird room!
Yes it is! I moved Paco to the bird room, which mean rearranging, which meant vacuuming and cleaning since things were being moved anyway. I thought the same thing. Currently working on a written schedule so I can keep it this way.

Haha.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Yes it is! I moved Paco to the bird room, which mean rearranging, which meant vacuuming and cleaning since things were being moved anyway. I thought the same thing. Currently working on a written schedule so I can keep it this way.

Haha.

It’s so worth having her come every Saturday. She works very hard. Zoom zoom zoom she did three cages. JoJo and Chickie’s cage was pretty messy with stuck on sweet chili peppers and poop. I don’t have that magic touch.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
It’s so worth having her come every Saturday. She works very hard. Zoom zoom zoom she did three cages. JoJo and Chickie’s cage was pretty messy with stuck on sweet chili peppers and poop. I don’t have that magic touch.
I’ll bet! Hmm. Wonder who’d like to come clean mine.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Perhaps one of your music students could use some extra spending money?
What a great idea! I forgot I had asked the techs to clean for me so I was in an awkward situation to tell them we’d just be doing nails. We will power wash the flying room together next Sunday, Jennifer the tech and I. She has the cutest kids!

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
That's so nice to have the help. Poor L. Scoot! Does he vomit when there's a lot of activity going around normally? Is it just a nervous reaction?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
That's so nice to have the help. Poor L. Scoot! Does he vomit when there's a lot of activity going around normally? Is it just a nervous reaction?
he might have started because i brought a travel cage in. He wasn't in it but the sight of it triggers vomiting when we go out sunning. Once he started he continued, like a ancient Roman.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
he might have started because i brought a travel cage in. He wasn't in it but the sight of it triggers vomiting when we go out sunning. Once he started he continued, like a ancient Roman.
Omg! I feel so bad for laughing. Poor guy!!! :o: