• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures WE ARE HEALTHY AGAIN!

Riptide Queen

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Uri
tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o5_250.jpg tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o7_400.jpg tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o6_250.jpg tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o4_250.jpg tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o3_540.jpg tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o2_400.jpg tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o10_540.jpg tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o9_540.jpg tumblr_p90baxMEBv1usgpc6o8_400.jpg

The doctor was very impressed with how well they both had recovered! Here are some much owed pics for all of you!!

Pip makes me laugh so much so when ever I see GCCs I start laughing because they crack me up.

Melon has been very nice to me too and they both love throwing toys at me from their new play set I got them. it's set between both of their cages and they have foot toys that they throw at me. That's the newest trend from those two

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Yayyyy!!!:bliss: They look so happy, little goofballs!:heart: That pic of Pip in your shirt is just too adorable:swoon:
It seems like they are trying to train you to fetch their toys:p:lol:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
What a wonderful title for a thread!

Cute pics...:)

Riptide Queen

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Uri
I think I missed something. What happened? Either way, I’m so happy to hear that Melon and Pip are feeling better. :yah:
Pipsqueak and Melon both were extremely ill due to my (now) ex fiance while I was on a trip and on the last four days of my trip he took them to his house without asking me. He got very lazy with them and they both severely lacked nutrition and ended up very ill were I thought they weren't going to make it. Luckily after many vet visits and medication along with lots of TLC, along with also hard work, they both had made quite the fully recovery! You can guess why my ex is now my ex unfortunately.

Riptide Queen

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Uri
Yayyyy!!!:bliss: They look so happy, little goofballs!:heart: That pic of Pip in your shirt is just too adorable:swoon:
It seems like they are trying to train you to fetch their toys:p:lol:
They are! I looked at them last night and said, "You are both becoming quite the naughty fids you are! luckily mommy doesn't mind fetching your toys! :embarassed:" Melon puts herself to bed but Pipsqueak is quite the rebel so he stays out to play more until I go to put him in bed. then he complains in his coconut hut that he sleeps in!

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I have been doing better, esp after knowing my fids are in the all clear it's gotten me in a much better place! Thank you so much for asking!
I am so glad to hear this!! We are still here if you need us for anything. Or when the brain weasels start again please post and we can help you handle them.