• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Waveform Lighting Avian bulbs are here

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Cool! Where did you hear about them? I’m anxious to learn how much you like them.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Cool! Where did you hear about them? I’m anxious to learn how much you like them.
Google I guess. I have them 10 feet up in the vaulted ceiling. They are meant to be much closer but the birds aren’t in the cages enough to deal with the hassle of clipping on the featherbrite lampholders and taking them off in a couple of hours

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I found them! Thanks!

Lighting is always an issue as far as placement. If they’re still effective that high up, that’s a bonus. The other bulbs I have are supposed to be 18 inches away from the bird, so they lay on top of the cages. And we have a LOT of clip-on lamps.

Got a new 3-story breeding cage that I just love, and we ran a shop light down the length of it. The bulb was so bright I’ve had to turn it to face the wall; it reflects off the wall quite nicely.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I found them! Thanks!

Lighting is always an issue as far as placement. If they’re still effective that high up, that’s a bonus. The other bulbs I have are supposed to be 18 inches away from the bird, so they lay on top of the cages. And we have a LOT of clip-on lamps.

Got a new 3-story breeding cage that I just love, and we ran a shop light down the length of it. The bulb was so bright I’ve had to turn it to face the wall; it reflects off the wall quite nicely.

no uv in these, just so you know. Sorry i didn't realize you were requesting a link! :D