1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Warning!!! Note to all moderators

Discussion in 'Comment Court' started by Hawk12237, 8/11/19.

1. Hjarta5

Hjarta5 Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month I Can't Stop Posting!

Jennifer
    :coffeescreen::lol:

2. itzmered

itzmered Welcome to Parrotdise Super Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Chris
    Sandra just doesn’t want to be in the dungeon again lol

3. SandraK

SandraK Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Suburb of Chicago.Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
    Sandra
    The only thing I would suggest (@itzmered censor this one if needed) is the following:-
    1. IF you still have outstanding order(s), call or FB, be polite, reference the placed order date & number. Indicate the $ paid & date. Indicate items received (or not).
    2. Mention that the vendor has publicly indicated to have legal representation and request attorneys name & mailing address so that all back-up information can be forwarded to said attorney.

Off the record, send copies of paperwork to your local BBB and the one in Rockford, IL. If you can also send copies to any and all state entities who should be aware of this situation. If you can afford it, send it by certified or registered mail.

At all times, especially when dealing with a recorded phone message or FB BE POLITE. Swearing will make you feel better but not on tape. For women, a friend recommended screaming into their purse. I have no idea what to suggest the guys should do to relieve this kind of aggravation. You could yell into your pants but that might not be good for you.

@itzmered Is there a specific path I should take to wherever it is I'm supposed to go now?

Ankou, Nikomania, Shezbug and 3 others like this.
  4. SandraK

SandraK Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sandra
    As long as there's a boy toy I won't mind (do I really need to post a photo?). :devil: I'm old but I'm not dead (yet). :kiss2:

Shezbug, Mockinbirdiva and Hjarta5 like this.
  5. Hjarta5

Hjarta5 Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month I Can't Stop Posting!

Jennifer
    Alone with a boy toy in a dungeon?! Ooh la la!

6. itzmered

itzmered Welcome to Parrotdise Super Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Chris
    The advice you gave was good. State the facts and keep it simple. Getting emotional usually doesn’t help. Request a charge back from you credit card or bank. Keep copies and screen shots of everything

Report on bbb but not sure what good that does I have never dealt with them.

Report to the fda what you purchased and if it had a label with ingredient statement and Nutritionals. It is a legal requirement in Illinois

finchly, Shezbug, Rain Bow and 4 others like this.
  7. SandraK

Sandra
    I believe the saying is "The devil is in the details". Anything that has a date on it will help; if you order a bag of numbnuts on 04/05/19 and still haven't received them but you paid $500 on 04/06/19 that is the kind of info to post (expensive numbnuts BTW). More so with any follow up inquiries about delivery date(s) if they were promised 7 business days after payment.

And NO, I don't believe ANY parrots eat numbnuts ...

BBB can be helpful simply by listing their rating of a company, especially one with many similar complaints.

8. taxidermynerd

taxidermynerd Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

Bee (pronouns they/them)
    Oh Sandra... :faint::coffeescreen:

9. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Andrea
    :laughin:... purse....:laughing4:pants....

10. Clueless

Clueless Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Secret might. The bird has an evil side (the avatar picture was taken when the bird was friendly).

11. Mockinbirdiva

Mockinbirdiva Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Andrea
    Oh... that's the "I'm going to jump on you" look when Henry looks like that!

12. SandraK

Sandra
    The avatar of Secret always brings to mind that song -

"Come a little bit closer
    You're my kind of man
    So big and so strong
    Come a little bit closer
    I'm all alone and the night is so long"

Clueless likes this.
  13. Mockinbirdiva

Andrea
    Boy... that's one band I'm not familiar with! Must be the 50's? In the beginning the lead singer kind of sounded like Roy Orbison.

Clueless and SandraK like this.
  14. SandraK

Sandra
    It does sound like Roy Orbison, I knew the song but not the band's name. I love the lyrics though. "Come a little bit closer" is typical parrot speak for an ambush.

Clueless likes this.
  15. Mockinbirdiva

Andrea
    With Henry it's NEVER a come hither sneak ambush tactic.. It's a threat and clear warning if I come any closer he's coming full on. If you saw what he does to a pine 2x4 when he's pissed you'd keep your distance. That wood is on the floor ( he has his crap attack piles) just on the other side of a plexiglass barrier so he climbs down his cage and rips into it while I'm changing papers in Lola's cage. Assuming with the vile anger he is ripping chunks off he's showing me what he'd do to my legs if he could get to me. Pretty scary!!!!

Clueless likes this.
  16. Clueless

Clueless Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Gotta love Amazons.

Secret likes skritches first thing in the morning, last thing at night.... unless she doesn't.

17. Mockinbirdiva

Andrea
    Five seconds after I skritch Lola's head and walk past her she's lunging out to bite like a snake. YUP! Ya gotta love 'em!!!!

18. SandraK

Sandra
    Sounds like it's a case of seeing which way the wind is blowing 2 or 3 times then check again.

Peachfaced and Clueless like this.
  19. Clueless

And hope you don't hit a pin feather .... no counting for love, is there?

Peachfaced and SandraK like this.
  20. Zara

Zara Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Zara
    Wrong.

On post on WD FB from the 10 Aug that addresses and posts screenshots of ¨transactions¨ between WD and HWS, the first comment by WD is addressing removing Claire from the page and specificly calls out AA as a ¨group mob¨.
    She then on the same thread, replies to a comment saying ¨this one angry person created a mob that´s sending hate mail and phone calls¨.

So yea, she did blame, and not just mention, but clearly state AA, more specificly one of the aforementioned ladies. No idea if she blames Claire or Tanya or both, but she is 100% blaming AA for the hate mail and phonecalls.

Edit:
    Screenshot_20190814_182221.jpg Screenshot_20190814_182027.jpg

Last edited: 8/14/19 at 9:23 AM
    Tiel Feathers, Ankou, hrafn and 5 others like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)