• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Waldo is home ❤️

IttyBittyBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Laura
Well after 5 hours of driving to pick up Waldo he is in his forever home!! I found out he is two years old and I am at least his third home! Poor guy! I talked to him the whole drive home and he has settled in shockingly well. I am totally in love with him!!! Here are a few pics from this evening. I can’t wait to get to know him better!
BB8AE9DE-9D29-4EFF-B003-AF7B2E59EC0C.jpeg 4C859478-B05E-41DF-8C75-A425A56F0F58.jpeg 9783DB45-F0CD-40A3-BBC9-67FC3965E82D.jpeg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Awww Waldo! What a beauty, congratulations!

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Welcome home, Waldo! :hello1:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Great that he is home. He is cute. Good that everything worked out with him as well as the cage.

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Yay! Welcome Waldo !!
:starshower1::starshower:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Aw... what a cutie.. the last photo is a great " Where's Waldo!!!???" shot...:D

IttyBittyBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Laura
Thank you all so much! I am TOTALLY OBSESSED with him! :xflove: He is so sweet and we even had a super long snuggle session before bed time last night! He has been eating well, but hates being in his cage, so we are working on that. He is such a lover and I am soooo happy to have him. It was a long 15 years without a parrots in my life!! :heart:

IttyBittyBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Laura
He sure is handsome. Looking forward to seeing how he does. Nice cage, what are the dimensions?
Thanks! This is the cage. I really like it a lot so far! I also have a small table top stand for next to my bed, and will be ordering a large stand for the living room once he becomes more comfortable. :)

• Cage with stand: 38.3 L X 38.3 W X 65 H IN (97.3 L x 97.3 W x 165 H cm). The cage comes with the stand Cage: 30 L X 30 W X 43 H IN (76 L x 76 W x 109 H cm)

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/you-and-me-standing-parrot-cage

IttyBittyBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Laura
Aw... what a cutie.. the last photo is a great " Where's Waldo!!!???" shot...:D
LOL! His last owner used to play peekaboo, but “Where’s Waldo” with him! So he seems to know his name already so I didn’t want to change it. I guess I forgot how small Senegals were too! He does get a little lost in there! Better too much room than not enough though! :D

Davi

Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
So Where is Waldo? Well, Waldo is HOME!!!! Congratulations and I'm so happy for both of you!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Congrats! He's very handsome!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Where??? Sorry couldn't resist. Congrats!!!

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Love his name, so cute!

MauiWendy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Wendy
LOL! His last owner used to play peekaboo, but “Where’s Waldo” with him! So he seems to know his name already so I didn’t want to change it. I guess I forgot how small Senegals were too! He does get a little lost in there! Better too much room than not enough though! :D
No, that's a great sized cage for him. Senegal's like to be active, so you can put plenty of toys and forging toys, bungees, and perches in there an still have enough room for him to climb around.

IttyBittyBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Laura
No, that's a great sized cage for him. Senegal's like to be active, so you can put plenty of toys and forging toys, bungees, and perches in there an still have enough room for him to climb around.
Thanks!! Speaking of foraging toys, do you or anyone else have any recommendations? All of the ones I am finding locally are either super easy paper type shredding ones or HUGE acrylic ones. Any good medium sized ones your Senegal’s like?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Welcome to the Avenue, Waldo! :)

Such a handsome fellow!