• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vos ekkie breeder?

Tinta

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Hey, all!
I am back and with parrot dreams again. :heart:

Was wondering if anyone knew a great vosmaeri eclectus breeder?
S.I.s seem much easier to find and I keep running across them, but not really the vos.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Are you not getting that Great Billed parrot baby?

Tinta

Avenue Veteran
The great billed parrot baby "disappeared". Probably eaten by the parents. That breeder no longer offers them. So I am not.
I did however find the perfect ekkie breeder and decided the species is not for me.
I know I make a lot of posts about many different birds but it's really just that researching and looking at different species gives me something to do.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
The great billed parrot baby "disappeared". Probably eaten by the parents. That breeder no longer offers them. So I am not.
I did however find the perfect ekkie breeder and decided the species is not for me.
I know I make a lot of posts about many different birds but it's really just that researching and looking at different species gives me something to do.
Maybe you should visit a parrot rescue or sanctuary? It would really help you gain more experience on different species of birds and you'll learn a lot about them.

Tinta

Avenue Veteran
None close enough as far as I know but I do have a parrot store where I get most of my hands on interaction with different species.
I've actually chosen one I keep going back to in my mind and found a breeder. Now it's just a matter of saving up and getting ready. Maybe in a year or so, I'll have my Iridot.

CaliEckies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Check Birdbreeders .com they have a few for sale right now- I have yet to find a Vos breeder who wont clip wings though. Not sure if that is an issue for you.