• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vet visits and diet changes

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
lol It must be a girl thing I swear Gracie is such a piggy lol. Every time I turn around she has her face in her food dish.
Both of my girls are good about eating (what they want) as well. ;) I'm glad since the boys are fussier about it!

LunaLovebird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Injection number 5 was tonight. We had a different nurse who wasn't quite as careful as my normal one. I think she was new, so I'm trying not to hold it against her. I tried to tell her that Luna would just hop out for her on her finger so she wouldn't towel her getting her out, because she's terrified of towels. She didn't really seem to listen and grabbed her out with a towel anyway. I chose not to say anything because it was a quick thing and she was okay. Anakin's injection also tore the skin a little more than normal, so there was a bit of blood. We see the actual vet next week for the last one. Can't wait.

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Don't you just want to punch them when they're rough with your babies? I'm glad it seems to have turned out all right despite that.

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
Yes! I know I wanted to kill the vet when he man handled Gracie and she was screaming to get away. Almost made me cry. My poor baby was so traumatized when i got home she sat under my chin like "Mom don't ever do that to me again".