• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Vet said I could set it to 3

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Poor Jackson... I covered him up and he was beak grinding when I remembered his bedtime dose. Now he is all upset with that awful taste in his mouth!
I mix a little cherry juice in Uchtred meds to help with the taste don't know if that's something you can do?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I mix a little cherry juice in Uchtred meds to help with the taste don't know if that's something you can do?
It’s cherry flavored and bright pink! Not that he can see the color too well. I’m glad the trick works with Uchtred!

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
It’s cherry flavored and bright pink! Not that he can see the color too well. I’m glad the trick works with Uchtred!
Uchtred's is too but she hated it. I guess it's that weird artificial taste? She still fights me till she taste the tart cherry then settles a bit. We are gonna try peanut butter flavour next. At least she doesn't snap the syringes like Jellybean does.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Uchtred's is too but she hated it. I guess it's that weird artificial taste? She still fights me till she taste the tart cherry then settles a bit. We are gonna try peanut butter flavour next. At least she doesn't snap the syringes like Jellybean does.
I’ll give it a try then’ thanks!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sorry about Jackson's breathing issue. Good that you have the oxygen available to help him.
Hope he will be OK.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Sorry about Jackson's breathing issue. Good that you have the oxygen available to help him.
Hope he will be OK.

He perks up so wonderfully after an O2 session. I have to make time for it every day now.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
When Nerd was sick the last time Oxygen helped him a lot and he started acting normal for a day or two and we took him back for another round but whatever it was was too much:( If they're going to be OK eventually it really helps them perk up and heal, glad you have the option of that machine for you flock.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
When Nerd was sick the last time Oxygen helped him a lot and he started acting normal for a day or two and we took him back for another round but whatever it was was too much:( If they're going to be OK eventually it really helps them perk up and heal, glad you have the option of that machine for you flock.
awww i'm sorry about Nerd :(

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Thanks, he was my :heart: bird and we were best buds for 31 years. We basically grew up together. He led me to my other Maxi Pionus parrots.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Thanks, he was my :heart: bird and we were best buds for 31 years. We basically grew up together. He led me to my other Maxi Pionus parrots.
wow! 31 years!! Amazing!

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
He just kept being Nerd bird and not changing till the last time he got sick. He was probably at least a couple years older then that but that's how long we were together, got him in 78 with his brother, Ferd.