• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Very special horse In memorial!

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
His name was Jali Mahmoud a race horse. Today while reading the news i learned 2 men killing him by shooting him 7 times & then made burn in fire the stall! The smoke & the horse screaming in pain made the guards run to his stall he died from smoke inhalation and blood loss! So far no one is responsible from his dead :( :'(
In june a mare named Black River died after several men injected her boric acid. These were good race horses and the mafia dont want them around so they are killing all good race horses!
I'm glad Bambera's owner was clever she only competed (won 8/15) here then was sent to the Caribbean International cup and won (18/20).. then moved to USA (she competed but injured her knees in race #19) and she is living there in KY, happily retired as a broodmare!
:cry:I read about the other horses and it just like why they have to do those things to them ? I'm upset:sad8:

Faun

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Faun
His name was Jali Mahmoud a race horse. Today while reading the news i learned 2 men killing him by shooting him 7 times & then made burn in fire the stall! The smoke & the horse screaming in pain made the guards run to his stall he died from smoke inhalation and blood loss! So far no one is responsible from his dead :( :'(
In june a mare named Black River died after several men injected her boric acid. These were good race horses and the mafia dont want them around so they are killing all good race horses!
I'm glad Bambera's owner was clever she only competed (won 8/15) here then was sent to the Caribbean International cup and won (18/20).. then moved to USA (she competed but injured her knees in race #19) and she is living there in KY, happily retired as a broodmare!
:cry:I read about the other horses and it just like why they have to do those things to them ? I'm upset:sad8:
I am so sorry you are upset and this is unbelievably horrific. I do not agree with horse racing in general training is often cruel and horses are treated like objects not living breathing animals. I rescued and rehabilitated a Thoroughbred and he was a great horse so much dignity and also willing to learn new things. People only want them if they make money and if they do make money they are at risk as well.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
This is a very old thread!

Even though it’s old and my opinion is likely irrelevant I must also say that I totally disagree with horse racing and I unfortunately cannot bring myself to find an ounce of respect towards people who think it’s ok.