• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

**Vacation Time** *UPDATE* Sakie at the vet

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
So, Sakie went back to work on light duty Saturday night. She seems to be doing fabulous! Which of course brings us back to the scheduled vacation but... I'll post a new thread. ;)

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I still can't believe she can generate a sound like that. It's literally shocking. Wow.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I still can't believe she can generate a sound like that. It's literally shocking. Wow.

I think it's awesome! Scares the crap out if people and we have the same feelings in how people should behave in public. ;)

I missed her Sunday. The show had ended and the guests were leaving. One, maybe 5 year old child was throwing a fit about something. The parents attempted to teach him lesson? I'm not sure... They said they were leaving and left! The child shocked at first... Sat in the middle of my floor and started screaming at the top of his lungs! Looked around and didn't see his parents still, proceeded to start rolling on the floor. Kailua would NOT have tolerated that. She would have scared him out! I finally said "HEY, If your going to cry go outside" just then the dad walked around the corner... I told him I charge extra for babysitting! UGH

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I think it's awesome! Scares the crap out if people and we have the same feelings in how people should behave in public. ;)

I missed her Sunday. The show had ended and the guests were leaving. One, maybe 5 year old child was throwing a fit about something. The parents attempted to teach him lesson? I'm not sure... They said they were leaving and left! The child shocked at first... Sat in the middle of my floor and started screaming at the top of his lungs! Looked around and didn't see his parents still, proceeded to start rolling on the floor. Kailua would NOT have tolerated that. She would have scared him out! I finally said "HEY, If your going to cry go outside" just then the dad walked around the corner... I told him I charge extra for babysitting! UGH
I can’t believe they left him there! I mean, I understand trying to teach him a lesson but — dumping him on you, without asking??
*shakes head*

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Alan J.

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Alan Jardine
Thanks Sarah. Is there any cause to that behavior? When certain people get too close to Alex, he "bites" his leg (was wondering if your foot bite was the same as his leg bite), it has always bothered me.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Thanks Sarah. Is there any cause to that behavior? When certain people get too close to Alex, he "bites" his leg (was wondering if your foot bite was the same as his leg bite), it has always bothered me.

I would say it's the same behavior. Kailua uses the foot bite as an anger mechanism. The high scream can go with it but it doesn't have too. She uses both independently. Kailua has made it more of a drama habit to where sometimes I find her using it in less than needed instances. When action or noise is abundant she adds in her chaos. BUT... if someone she doesn't like comes near that's exactly what you will get.

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Sakie rode her bike today and she was SO HAPPY.
:swoon:That's makes me SO HAPPY, that she was so proud of herself that she was that HAPPY. Just imagining it brings a smile to my face:cloud9::pinksmile:

Last edited:

Alan J.

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Alan Jardine
Thanks Sarah.

Sarah13

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name