• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Updated Littles Area

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
In preparation for Chipper's homecoming this Sunday, I've moved the play area for Tikki and Tootie into the play room so they can have a safe place to play while Chipper is in the living room. Tootie is supervising all cage cleaning and arranging, per the usual! IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
The room looks great! :)
I´m sure they´ll have lots of fun in there playing safe and sound.
.... but where is Tikki?... :cantsee: (I´m thinking maybe he was on your head :lol:)

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
That looks wonderful Chelsea! Good job!!!

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Looks great! But maybe you should remove that play house or cover it so it won't get too dirty?

TikkiTembo

Real Name
Chelsea
@Gribouille they're actually pretty good about leaving most of the toys alone (It's also our play room), with the exception of anything shreddable like puzzle pieces or flash cards. I actually found a flash card chewed on that had a picture of a parrot...the irony! Lol I also saw Tikki playing in the big Legos today too lol We've had to be very careful with what toys we leave out exposed so there isn't anything that could hurt them, but Tikki is pretty good about sticking to bird toys, normally :rolleyes:

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
I didn't think about the bird actually using the toys, but that they's be full of feathers and dust and seeds in record time if they stay under the cages