• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

<UPDATE, RESOLVED>Help oh god help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
re: <UPDATE, RESOLVED>Help oh god help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Sam will be fine

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month

Oh how frightening! :( I'm so glad to hear that she's doing okay otherwise. :hug8::hug8:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

:omg: she is preening, eating cheerios, making a mess, running all over the place, eating everything else withing reaching distance whilst my brain is fried and I had to take a nap...Dub was so worried he just yelled at me get on that ••••ing computer NOW...find out what to do...because she was breathing so hard..I think she was just terrified..He said when she must have jumped over the sink divide when his head was turned for a second..he felt her move and looked back to see her fully submerged in the soapy water..thank god it wasnt hot...thank god he moved so very very fast...phewwwwwwwwwthanks everyone..I will definitely be keeping my eye on her...sheesh...
omg, I'm so happy she's acting normally now :hug8:

liltweets

Jogging around the block
Omg Anne, how totally terrifying! My heart is still beating fast thinking about it. I'm so glad she's ok. I'm sure you're still thinking about it, I know I would be.

Lots of hugs to you and Dub. :hug8::hug8::hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.