• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

**Update**Post 46** Clarifying an Issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deej

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Deena
Tanya if you need me for anything please just call. :hug8: You know my history with this individual and all I can say is what goes around comes around. Karma's a powerful thing and it's gonna kick some butt in this case. ;) And I sure hope they find what's wrong with these babies so they can start to gain some weight and be the healthy happy birdies they deserve to be.

K&J Birds

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
J.T.
Yeah, I agree with Deena! This particular person needs a big dose of karma... which, I suspect, might be on it's way soon. ;)

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you for the update Tanya. I sure hope the tests bring some answers and REALLY hope it is something other than PDD. I am so sorry you are being put in a position to have to defend yourself and the people that have had the birds. Really sad :(

Stacy_b

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Stacy
My 2 cents isnt needed...;)
Thank you for making sure the truth is known.

Tiger

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tiger
:omg: Tayna! I have been a member on here for a couple of months and know you better then this! Just hang in there and this problem will be resolved sooner than you think. You are a kind, loving person who takes in any bird that may need your help. Some people just don't think before they act. I can not stand people like this! My thoughts and prayers are with you and the babies! You do what you need to do! Stay strong and keep your head up! The truth will win in the end! God bless you Tanya for having such a huge heart!

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
just wanted to update those asking on Pattys Male came back Positive for PDD:(the home he is at is a wonderful iformed home,she told me he is being treated with Celebryx he is at 201grams..YEA for him,thanks to her:hug8:i will be letting the family that have Harley know this and they will be having Blood work on their birds,we will repeat it in 3months also..hopefully the other homes that they have been at or other birds they have been around will be informed of these results..on a pos note im so glad he is doing better..ill keep hoping things keep looking up for this lil sweetie:heart:

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
oh Tanya that is terrible news....praying for you and your flock also I know exactly who you are talking about..she's trash..

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
just wanted to update those asking on Pattys Male came back Positive for PDD:(the home he is at is a wonderful iformed home,she told me he is being treated with Celebryx he is at 201grams..YEA for him,thanks to her:hug8:i will be letting the family that have Harley know this and they will be having Blood work on their birds,we will repeat it in 3months also..hopefully the other homes that they have been at or other birds they have been around will be informed of these results..on a pos note im so glad he is doing better..ill keep hoping things keep looking up for this lil sweetie:heart:
Tanya,

I am so sorry to hear about this, but at least now you know. I have been following the thread but am a little lost, so, were they actually at your home? Are your own birds at risk?

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
no my birds are not at risk..quarentien them right away but they have had many homes..i just know the home they have been in the last 5months..they were here only 4 days

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
no my birds are not at risk..quarentien them right away but they have had many homes..i just know the home they have been in the last 5months..they were here only 4 days
I am happy to hear this.

I'll keep the Pattys in my thoughts. :hug8:

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Oh Tanya, I am so very sorry for this news. My prayers go out to those poor birds Praying for all the other fids in past homes, and that everyone will be able to be contacted and informed. So very thankful your fids aren't at risk and that those poor birds are in loving homes.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Oh Tanya, I'm so sorry it's PDD. :(

Anneka

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Oh my gosh. Is that his keel bone?
Would be good if blood work results were in asap.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Oh no!:sad8: I am so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.